Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just finished my first project

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Uncle Fester, May 3, 2006.

1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester 1/2 ton status

I just finished the first project on my suburban, I got a SWEET deal on a pair of APC Sport seats,and I installed them yesterday. :grin: They really made a differance in the feel of the truck, even made it feel taller :waytogo: this is a good thing....right?!?
    I will post some pictures soon.....as soon as I figure out how to post them that is! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Now to figure out my next project.... thats what sucks about being a stay at home daddy...lots of time to do th work, lots of ideas, and no dang money to do it with! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think that next thing I will do is get the measurements for the cut-out flairs I plan to run and do the cutting on the fenders for the flairs.

I did get a preveiw of next years Fathers Day present (2007), my wife and kids are getting me a set of Dakota Digital guages for my truck! :woot: :saweet: :woot: :saweet: :woot: :saweet: I was looking into doing a full set of AUTOMETER Sport Comp guages in it, and that would cost about $800.00 or so for the guages I want to run, Speedo, tach, volt, oil press, water temp, fuel level. With the Dakota Digital set up, I get all those, plus senders, a performance meter, programable speedo, and its all digital to boot! All for only $600.00 !

Check them out at http://www.dakotadigital.com/