Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just for fun.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by s373n_rcr, Sep 16, 2003.

1. s373n_rcr

s373n_rcr Registered Member

<font color="red"> </font> Anyone ever take the "K5" aka "Rancher" out for a spin and do stupid, stupid stuff in Grand Theft Auto Vice City? As I can't afford to launch my K5 off of a 2-storey building, it's almost therapeutic to do it, roll twice, bail and take another one from some innocent Vice City citizen in the game. Ah well, the things you do after a few browns on a rainy day. Anyhow, I've got a 3" piece of spring missing from the left rear. Replace this leaf at the local spring shop or splurge on a lift. I hear alot about Superlift, Skyjacker etc.etc. I am wondering about the Old Man Emu setups that are available at my local 4x4 shop. I figure the ARB air lockers are a fine quality product, but what about their O.M.E. lifts? Any opinions? Any raves or gripes?

89 Jimmy SLX, 350TBI, SM465, 33x12.50's /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone ever take the "K5" aka "Rancher" out for a spin and do stupid, stupid stuff in Grand Theft Auto Vice City? As I can't afford to launch my K5 off of a 2-storey building, it's almost therapeutic to do it, roll twice, bail and take another one from some innocent Vice City citizen in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

My freind, you need to be introduced to 1nsane Truck Racing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. s373n_rcr

s373n_rcr Registered Member

and what is this my friend?

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

that or 4x4evo...