Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just for hahas

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Big Red, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

anyone know how a second gen in Hugger orange would look? i thought it would look cool, or at the very least be different. or maybe a nice deep green. i dunno, im just spoutin my ideas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

i want to see an 80's c10 bagged with big chrome dubs the limest green known to man...

actually i want to own one /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

dont know if it's "hugger" orange but.

[​IMG]

4. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    anyone know how a second gen in Hugger orange would look? i thought it would look cool, or at the very least be different. or maybe a nice deep green. i dunno, im just spoutin my ideas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine was hugger orange, then someone added a few black stripes on it, and then when I did a frame off on it, I painted it all black.
    I wish I left it black and orange it was awsome looking.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. DOCKAWI650

DOCKAWI650 Registered Member

Im getting my 82 painted next week....I was actually considering orange with black top or all black. What should i go for /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

go for the black top, with orange body and black stripes. big fat mo fos too. lol, thats what im gonna do! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif darn it, they dun have an orange blaze icon, o well. lol.

7. blasterD

blasterD 1/2 ton status

Have you seen sunset orange metallic? I have only seen it twice, once on an Avalanche and once on a Z28. It is kind of a burnt orange color with a slight metal flake. It looks pretty hot.

8. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Hey Scooby, you're not drinking and driving are you? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. DukeBoy

DukeBoy Newbie

Mines hugger orange with black softop and flares. looks good, I'll be getting it repainted when its back together. when it was first painted it was ridiculously bright, almost hunter saftey orange, but it faded down real nice. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

can we get a pic? im really want to paint my truck orange. but what color should i make the interior? im thinking black (it goes with everything) or maybe i should keep the red interior?( i don't think it willlook that great) i dunno. any ideas? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Tan goes good w/ orange. That is what I have.

12. DukeBoy88

DukeBoy88 1/2 ton status

I'm an idiot, not sure how to post a pic. I did upload some into the members gallery. I don't even know why my last post was as a non-member??? where'd the 88 go?

13. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

lol, i dunno. ok, i'll search for it. if its ther its there. if not se la ve. on the tan, thats a good idea, i may look into it (hmm, leather? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...wait...too expensive and it gets ruined easily /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) maybe i'll go gank the cloth seats outta my dads new GMC 2500HD /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif lol.