Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just for you..highpinion

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Feb 4, 2004.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

for the can I fit 38's with no trimming people..all 5 of ya who want to know. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifok here is 38's and no trimming with fresh 6 inch springs, 3 inch body lift, rear was 2.5 springs with echo bit flip that nets 5 3/4 "

later added zero rate to front to level it.

yes you can run 38's with out trimming the front but flex is limmited BIG time, by running a 2.5 inch back spacing rim though and with very little trimming you can fully stuff 38's. With this set up the only thing stoping me from flexing more was the shocks and I run the long travel rancho's. Also I never trimmed the top of the fender lip, I didn't have to, just the sides.

I recommend just a wee bit of trimming as springs will settle though, also dont rule out custome springs to get where you want. Seems you want the hight but still want a flexy spring. Tuff country and Bds will do ya fine off the shelf, a set of Alcans will better suit your wants though, to get it just right.

bds...220.00
    3 inch body 100.00
    rear springs..freebie
    shackle flip 90.00
    zero rate..30.00

haveing a lifted truck in the drive way for two years to look at...priceless /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fully turned "NO X-OVER" and no hitting, any flex and some trimming would help, also no zero rate in these photo's...

[​IMG]

then the morning of paint I decided to trim the front,
    "AT 6 AM" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif took about 30 minutes and I have never touched the fender while maxed out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif....

[​IMG]

good luck on deciding /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Man I miss that beautiful /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

are you trying to tell me this is not beautiful /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[​IMG]

how about like this..just blue though

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Need a lift and ect though..just slap on my 6 inch springs, some 35 in mtr's or??
    I cant wait!!!! I am feeling blue /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Shawn are you going to chop the top on this one? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

DAMN.see,this is what im talking about,the guy,could of just answerd Y/N ,to my question,but created an entire thread about it.There have been others(rjfguitar)who have went all out like this before,too all of my questions.....knowing there getting nothing in return,just to help out.Its good to see theres other good people out there still,willing to lend a hand.Its more than the thread sup75,thanks man.YOURS TRULY HP!!!!=thanks sugarcake!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. supersize75k5

[ QUOTE ]
    Shawn are you going to chop the top on this one? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhhh!!!, don't let them hear you /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

....thinking about it,, maby once it is lifted, I do plan on puting a 14 bolt in there before I murder a 10 bolt though. I am picking it the new blazer up today /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

ok off I go to work /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

HIPINION....... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

SAWZAW IS YOUR FRIEND, BE ONE WITH IT, AND LET IT GUIDE YOU THROUGH TILL THE BITTER END /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    HIPINION....... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

SAWZAW IS YOUR FRIEND, BE ONE WITH IT, AND LET IT GUIDE YOU THROUGH TILL THE BITTER END /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I will not let your evel "sawzaw" forces penetrate his head! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I dont know what to say /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

That check finally got there, huh...... Another pack of sawza blades, please! LOL

10. supersize75k5

no check didn't get here yet /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

just had to sell some goodies that wew ment for blazer # 1 /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif