Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JUST GOT A COPY OF FOUR WHEELER!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Jul 7, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

AND.,..i open it up and what do i find but a ton of k5's!! haha...have a big article on "blazer Blitzkrieh" ! about the blazer gathering in oklahoma. i saw pics of this already on hear..guess it was organized by niel picket..and i think he belongs to ck5 to?..its great they take about blazers in it..the history..and why are THE BEST OFFROAD VEHICLE!! lol..man this mag. is def. a keeper.half the blazers have ck5 stickers on them! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif i recognize a lot of the blazers in the article form here but not sure whos they are.

Bryan

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ohh it was the spring k5 thing..man id like to make it to that or the blazer bash someday!

Bryan

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Thanks for your support. It seems the Blazer Blitzkrieg has been the topic of some controversy. The Ramcharger crowd is a little upset about not getting their run in the mag. None of them took the time to congratulate me for my efforts - but you did. And that (to me) is worth the effort. Thanks /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Mudzer is being modest....Mudzer and Niel Picket are one in the same. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha no problem! i love that..to be picking up a magazine while waiting for my mom at wegmans..and to open it up and find a whole article about blazers, espeacialy when a lot of them are from here at ck5.com!! thats awesome! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Bryan

6. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Ever notice that K5s are becoming more and more visible in the mags? I might go so far as to call em trendy! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif And yes, when you can open the mag and point out the guys that you 'know' from this site its really cool. Someday mine will be in there too!

Mike

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

right on man!! i said the same thing to my mom in the store!! "someday ill be in there just wait" it is cool though, when you open up any 4x4 mag, and say "oh yea, i know him" haha i was sayin to my mom, oh yea i know him, i was just talkin to him the other day about somethin on the sight! haha and then there was sid there who got on the petersons cover too...k5s everywere..MAN ya gatta love it! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Bryan

8. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Neil

I wanted to extend congrats as well!! Saw the article & read it with pride both because a spread of Blazers had made it into the pages of the mag & also because it was so many of you guys from here at CK5.

Great job on organizing both the event & the coverage!!

Keep up the great work in getting more Blazer (& full-size) stuff into the mags!!

9. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Mmmmm....new signature line:

<font color="red">Ramchargers....Jealousy Is A Pitiful Thing </font color>