Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got back from Blazer Bash

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Jeremy, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Registered Member

Just got back from Blazer Bash. On the rusty nail trail there was some major carnage. I think the count was 2 roll-overs and at least 6 major breakages. By the end of the trail it was like the whole line was straped together in a long train /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I had to turn around on the first obstacle because of a dinged drive line It was alright so I drove around and met up with the moderate rigs and ran Gold bar rim. And from the sounds of it I am dang gland I did. Sunday morning almost no one showed up at city market parking lot to run Prichett because of the repair work going on. We had to run prichett with just 3 rigs. Also got to see Steves ORD blazer and rock buggy. Man are those two are set up SWEET. They just pointed there rigs anywhere and they climbed it without any problem. It was Awesome. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I'm not going to complain much about the pritchett trip this time, that was one of the most enjoyable trips through pritchett I've ever been on. Time to eat lunch, shade up in the afternoon, nurse some underequipped rigs through, and still back in town at 5:00. Had one rig (a jeep truck of all things) that was open diffs front and rear and drove really well, it was kind of fun pushing it to the limit. Perfect trip for him, 20 people behind him would have been less fun.
    Also my first trip going up and coming down, that was nice, no long dusty ride out.
    And I climbed the rockpile for the first time in a couple years. That was good!