Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

JUST GOT BACK FROM COLORADO!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 4x4blazer, Nov 27, 2001.

1. 4x4blazer

4x4blazer 1/2 ton status

Spent thanksgiving weekend in Colorado!! Had to go there to meet the in-laws. They live in Loveland. Bro-in-law and his boys took me 4-wheelin in the mountains in the Roesevelt National Forest........WAY COOL!!!!!! My first time for that kind of wheelin, living in Louisiana and all. Next time i'm gonna have to take the K5 with me!!! That was awsome!!
    ----T.O.A.D.----

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Where you at In louisiana? I live in lafayette, goto school in Baton Rouge, and have a girl friend i visit weekly in New Orleans.....if that doesn't help I have relatives in Mangham, a hunting lease north of lake charles and another in pecan island and i drive through to lake bruin once a year atleast now where you hiding? Also where you been hiding on this message board for me not to find you... :)

What? You think the hole is too deep? Lemme see...
    1985 GMC C-10 Shortbed
    1984 Chevy K-5 Blazer

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am in Ft. Collins, CO which is just north of Loveland. The area here is real nice for wheelin. I went with a friend of mine a while back. The plains around Loveland are kinda boring, but the Mountains are beautiful. I can't wait to get my K5 up here.

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

4. 4x4blazer

4x4blazer 1/2 ton status

I am in DeRidder. I have a huntin lease in Anacoco. And I work on Fort Polk. I have always been on this message bord, just dont say " I'm in Louisiana " in all of my posts.
    (not bein a smart a** or nothin) :)

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

My hunting lease is bout 17miles south of deridder and north of Dequincy actually 3 miles west of "Fields" if that makes any sense. Lots of trashed logging roads up in that area that can be fun. Good to see another Louisiana K5'er on the board.

What? You think the hole is too deep? Lemme see...
    1985 GMC C-10 Shortbed
    1984 Chevy K-5 Blazer