Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got back from hart mountain in southeastern oregon....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

had a blast, drank more alcohol then i have in a long time.. we were somewhat near the Nevada border north east of lake view.... Saw a lot of antelope and 2 big Muley bucks

2. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

Hart mountian kicks ass. I hunt there all the time for deer when I get my tag.

3. Silver84k5

i was up there for this thing called Order of the antelope, Its been going on since 1936 i belive we raise money and do projects on the refuge they built the Huts that cover the hot springs up there, they also made the sign at the beginning of the refuge.... All the firstyear people are called Jackasses lol, and they basically have to take crap from all the Veterans, like fetch drinks, get our hats stomps, wear goofy clothes, do stupid tricks

I got the top of my cowboy hat cut off. had to wear a shirt that said "Im a boring Jackass" eversince i left, i had to wear it in bars in lakeview and [I love Jeeps]

but the worst thing i had to do was... When we got to the Lake County line, out of prineville, they blindfolded us with Maxi pads that had ketchup smeared on them and we had to push a little bottle of liquor across the county line with our noses lol..... but it was fun, and next year i get to stomp hats of the new Jackasses and tell them to get me drinks... ;P

They had one guy up there that was 92 years old, and he had been going to this gettogether since 1939...

4. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a red neck party. I bet it was fun.

5. Silver84k5

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like a red neck party. I bet it was fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and Yes lol.