Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just got back from playin on atv's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Prembird, May 5, 2002.

1. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

just got back from playin on atv\'s

Well just got back from deepwater... went out there playing with a friend of mine on his atv's.. first time ive been on one in about 12 years... It was a blast.. we had to stop after a couple of hours because his chain came off... get it back on and had to limp it back to the truck.. Cant wait to go again..

My only regret was taking my time to get use to it all again... once there i started having a blast... only ended up with one small cut on my arm and a blister the size of texas on my hand but it was worth every bit of it....

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Re: just got back from playin on atv\'s

I loved playing on my ATVs and motocross bikes when I was younger. I miss em. I still ride my dads 4 wheeler from time to time but its a work horse type not a play toy. Not as much fun, but still have a good time.

3. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

Re: just got back from playin on atv\'s

There used to be huge fields next to my house and we had a couple of ATV's and had great times. Now there is nothing but houses. It is amazing how fast towns grow.