Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87BrnRsd, May 24, 2003.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Apr 21, 2003
    This was the second weekend in a row that we have had to pull out a stuck heep. The first was a 78 CJ5 that had blown out the rearend. This one was a 98 Grand Cherokee.
    Well, I dont have a license, so my brother was the one pulling. We got a call from this really hot girl, who had gotten her i think its a 98 grand cherokee stuck. Well, it has been raining here for the past week almost non stop. We though that she would just be a little stuck. But hell no. She was all out stuck
    After getting gas, we drove out to the middle nowhere in the country and drove along a dirt road, beside a mud field, untill we find her. Some other guy from our highschool with a 98 s-10 blazer with no lift and like some 29 inch super swampers was trying to pull her out but didnt even move her jeep. It was funny, because we really dont like the guy with the s-10, and he thinks his truck is the best four wheeler in the world, but the most four wheeling he ever does is a gravel road. He doesnt know the joys of being wedged between a rock, and a tree gouging the other side of your truck. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    We drove around her into some weeds and backed up to her and hooked up. To give you an idea of how she was stuck, her left front tire was buried so deep in mud, it knocked that side of her front bumper off. Her front diff was dragging so progress was halted. Her back left tire was more than half way under mud, and also the street treads were filled all the way up. They looked like slicks.
    Well we hooked up the best invention ever, the yellow tow strap, from our hitch to hers, put the old trusty 79K5 into "lo-loc" and let the 35's dig. At first we kinda started sinking ourselves in the mud, due to the tires starting to spin a little. Of course, we had her floor her jeep in reverse. So elliott (my bro.) let off the gas a little and his truck rolled back a few inches, then he gave it some good throttle, and with the momentum, we pulled her right out.
    I think we kind of embarrased the s-10, but it was fun. I think it was one of the worst stucks I have ever seen. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif But anyways, just though i'd write about it seeing as I have nothing better to do.
  2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Mar 18, 2002
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif