Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just got back from SUMMIT,3 hour drive one way cool place and people.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, May 8, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the OHIO turnpike is BORING as hell.but SUMMIT was sweet,that plce is huge. all kinds of badass hot rods and trucks right in the showroom on turn tables. blowers to t-shirts.and the customer service is great. PS listening to boggers at 70 MPH for three hours(WHAT WHAT DID YOU SAY). /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

I don't know about the Ohio store, but the Reno/Sparks store is pretty cool too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I went over yesterday and picked up a few parts. It's great having them close enough to drop in when the need arises.

3. boggerless

they actually came out and grabbed the rims i was returningwith a dolly.and took the new rims out for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

LOL I cant drive thru Sparks without stopping at Summit. Seeing that big ol sign off I-80, something clicks and I just go on auto pilot. Mmmmmmm Summit! One right 3 lefts and I am there.

5. boggerless

if i would have known it was that cool,i would have brought some loot. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Summit is a great Company to deal with. The show room is awesome!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. boggerless

i was hoping to meet some CK5 members.i posted it but it was probably to late. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

come on out to the lima Jambooree next weekend. it is always a great show /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. boggerless

i have to work sat, and my wife is doing the radition treatment wednesday. so i can't be next to her for two days. SO when i get home sat i'll want to bump uglies. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif