Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just got back from the ER

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Aug 6, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My 6 yr. old son( AKA CRASH) was running through the house and tripped head first into the bakers rack slicing his cheek open... I looked at it, Yep thats gonna take a stitch( first mistake) then starts the bawlin' OK OK I say I look at it again no, no stitches they'll be able to glue it, then after 2 hours at the ER they come in to glue it and he starts freakin, so they stapped him to a board, Have to laugh now ,watchin 3 grown men try in vain to hold my boy down, good news though he's fine , not so sure about the pysicians assitants though ....HEHEHEHEHE... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Awww Im glad he is ok /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good to here he is ok /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thanks guy's but he's not OK... He's still as rotton as ever hehehehe LOL/forums/images/icons/grin.gif ...He is one stong willed little dude and I love him for it.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    On the way home the wife made a horribly truthful coment, she said " I'm afraid this will be one of the many trips to the Er with this one..." /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif He is a massive dare devil, he takes after my brother, when he was little he made a hang glider outta a shower curtain and vacuum cleaner tubing and jumped off the second story roof of our house. It broke his fall but my mother whipped him for ruining her shower curtain.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. mudhog

lmao!!!! make sure you tell him under no circomestances(sp?) can he fly no matter what he is wearing lol my cousin when he was little thought because he had a cape like superman that he could climb the tree and jump out and fly well he didnt and hit the ground and broke his arm lol

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My bro flew real hang gliders for a while and sky dived and even flew an ultralight for a while til he crashed it, now he flies his plane he built and before all of that it was cars and bikes. In fact he still has Mona, it's a karmenghia w/ a 440 police intercepter in the front end, fun car to drive /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ....
    My kid is the same way /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif , you saw the way he was all crazy about your truck the other day, it's totally not me ,I have nothing to do with his whole "Chevys rule trip" /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif he's a NUT.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. mudhog

he is a cool little dude my kids liked him /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Its the nutty ones who grow up to be really fun guys. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

[​IMG]

9. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

WHen I was little i had superman pajamas with the vecro cape. Well I guess I thought I could fly I was on the kitchen table adn my mom and my sister were trying to get me off of the table so I jumped smakced right into the fridge and fell to the floor with a broken arm.

hmmm I think I still have that cape.

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Uhhmmm yeah, my kid does that dance all the time minus the pacifier, today he stood in the driveway and screamed "boogerface boogerface poop sandwich poop sandwich" over and over for about half an hour while doin' the booty dance.... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif strange kid... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Oh and before that he was walkin around the house with puffed cheetos stuffed in each nostril and each ear..... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I hope noone ever accuses you of being a proud father. Cuz of course THAT isnt true now is it? /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

he's the only thing thats kept me goin this far ... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif He is everything I want to be and a whole lot more, he is going to be one hell of a cool person(not that he isn't already), I just can't wait to meet the adult version of my boy..... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

How bout some pic of dis kid?

14. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

My little brother was a clutz. Mom would give him a bath. My brother would stand up, step on the edge of the bath tub and slip and bust his chin on the step that goes up to the bathtub. He did that three times...each time you could see the bone lol!

Me, I just did things like fly thru barbed wire, or fly into the side of a barn, or dropping a truck on top of me etc. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

15. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear your son is okay. Isn't it amazing though how they seem to posses (sp) this incredible strength that seems to come out of the middle of no where.

16. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Yessir.............a real chip off the old block!

Glad he's OK................ /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] hows that for a pic... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Looks like the sheriff is back in town!!! Run fer yer lives!!!
    /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

19. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I love the spurs on the galoshas! Classic! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Looks like the dog likes them too /forums/images/icons/wink.gif </font color>

20. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Nice picture! Remember the one you posed while wearing those spurs and hat? Holding the drink, too! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Now how about a pic of your boy and his cut cheek?