Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just Got Back From Wheelin

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mtnman210, Jun 13, 2004.

1. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

Just got home from Azusa Canyon today. It was a pretty fun day out there and there wasn't too much carnage== Triaged broke a center pin on his rear spring, BranndonC was stuck pretty good for a while, I tore my rear brake line and smokkey1 was the only one that came out ok /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.
    Let me know if i left anything out guys. HAD A BLAST can't wait for the next trip.
    here are the pics I took.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/152468169wNXbEw

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i got some vid, but cant connect to my site to upload it

3. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Looks like a cool spot to wheel. Branndon just sent me his vid on msn so I could watch it. It was sweet lot of big ass trucks out there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

I got stuck once then branndon pulled us out thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif although I should of went around that big a$$ hole /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif And almost got stuck in an 4' wide trench to bad you missed that devan that was pretty funnny. We pulled out a superduty,k5 and an s-10 we try to pull out branndon but there was no hope for him finally 2 hours later and 3 trucks got him out. I wanted to go throuh the mud but after seeing what happend to branndon I didn't want to be there all night. what time did you guys leave after we took off? I wanted to stay longer but my friend needed to get back home.

5. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

hey the video footage I took was it ok.

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yeah actually you are a good camera man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif we ended up leaving like 530 or so. i have the video, anyone have room to host it? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Looks like you guys had a good time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

hey Brandon if you have aim or msn messager or something like that and you've got a little time can I download the video from you. send me a pm on so cal bigdawgs with your name and what program you have if thats alright? Thanks