Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got freaked out!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pure Insanity, May 11, 2003.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I walked to the kitchen for a drink and looked out the window like I always do to see if anythings going on and I didnt see the Blazer! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I ran to the door and whipped it open to see the Blazer sitting there.

Now let me explain what happened...PI is white, I can normally see it w/ the light from the street lights out front. Yesterday I went wheeling and its TOTALLY covered in clay, so its not reflecting any light off it. It just blended into the darkness out there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Heres a pic of what it looks like. Only the grille and tailgate are still semi clean. [​IMG] That ALL came from 1 mud hole! I had been wheeling all day and had mud all over but all the coverage in that pic came from that one. I couldnt even see coming out my windshield was so badly covered. I felt myself grab traction and stood on the brakes hoping I wouldnt hit a tree. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I turned the corner on the trail and went around and backed up where I am parked there waiting for the rest of the group. And yes, I had the windows down when I went thru. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, maybe ya ought to wash it then /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Pure Insanity

I would have but living at an apartment Id have to clean the driveway and we have no grass near my place that I can drive onto and get a hose to reach. Ill have to do it at the shop tommorow if I get a chance. I need to do somethin, I still cant see out of it very well. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

After baking in the sun for a few days that clay will be as hard as an adobe hut. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Its gonna take FOREVER to get it all cleaned off it, from under it and from inside it. I somehow got a mud chunk on my center console. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I still havent figured that one out.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Now I was born at night, but not last night. Ain't there some of them there car washes with the cute chicks going on on a Sunday afternoon 'round your parts???????

5. Pure Insanity

Bubba, check out the pic I posted in the garage. Kinda funny.

6. Pure Insanity

Yeah but theyre normally members of the club Im in. HAHA! So needless to say no car washes around town this weekend. Ive always been tempted to do that too. Next time the HS cheerleaders have one Im all over it covered up JUST like that! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I SHOULD have just gone to the pressure washer in town but I dont want to get banned from that one too. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

8. Pure Insanity

Yeah I seem to be real popular this morning dropping dried chuncks of clay on the road going to work and then home for lunch. HEHE! Hey it keeps people from tail gating. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Next time the HS cheerleaders have one Im all over it covered up JUST like that!

[/ QUOTE ] Take the camera

10. Pure Insanity

Your rig better be there in line w/ me just as nasty.

11. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

I'll be sure to bring my digital cam. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif