Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got her Rhino Lined!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 79Jimmy, Jul 7, 2000.

1. 79Jimmy

79Jimmy 1/2 ton status

As the title says I just got her back from the lining shop...Man this has got to be one of the best things I've done so far. It looks awsome!! I got them to do from the firewall back to the tailgate and it was totally worth it. Please excuse me if I'm gushing but I just had to tell someone I know would apprietiate it. Thanks for your understanding.
    If your thinking of doing it yourself and have any ?s let me know and I'll be glad to try and convince you to go for it. Man, you'd think I worked for Rhino Lining; no just really happy with the product and the guys that sprayed it in.

79jimmy

79jimmy@sprint.ca

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I called Rhino Linings and they said they don't do Blazers any more[​IMG]. I even told him that I'd do all the prep work, but he said it is to hard. He finally gave me a price a $1100(!!), and thats if I do all the prepping. Herculiner looks goods for $100.

YEEEEE HAWWWWW[​IMG]

4. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

5. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

I am going to get mine line-xed the guy told me 450 to 500. I all ready had my rocker panels done and they look great(or at least I thank so).I will have it done in about 200 more dollers. I am working my butt off to get it

[​IMG]Go prepared

I have a Shotgun a Rifle and a 4WD(K5) and Country Boy Can Survive!!!!

6. 72Blazerod

72Blazerod 1/2 ton status

It's about time you did something to that old plie of bolts. It was bringing down the property values of your whole nieghbourhood. Just kiddin' man! Actually it does look very awesome in your truck and now you can go about putting the interior back in. Speaking of working on a truck, don't you tink it is about time we worked on mine for a change?

Talk to you soon bud,

72Blazerod