Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got my A$$ slapped in Xbox Live

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jk5blazer, Dec 21, 2005.

1. jk5blazer

jk5blazer 1/2 ton status

Man I dont know how many of ya'll have played it before, but f&*^!!!!! This kid couldnt have been more then 12y/o:mad: :mad: Little sh!t. Oh well, just thought i'd vent. ThanksHalo 2 that is. If anyone wants to start a group. At least I would know you where old enough to drive, I hope.:haha:

2. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

grieby is my name on there... add me to your friends list, though I haven't been on in like... 3 months

3. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

I am without a doubt the worst player on Halo2 Live. Just got it - and don't play alot- yeah that is my excuse. I am AKK5 on there.

4. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

I gave up on xbox live:( ... one thing I told myself to feel better about losing to 12 year olds is they spend all day playing these damn games:wink1:

5. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

lol i alway think of that commercial with the kids getting there butt kicked then it shows they are playing a bunch of seals in the desert :haha: :haha:

6. badfish4tail

badfish4tail 1/2 ton status

Oh dude, I love that commercial

7. jk5blazer

jk5blazer 1/2 ton status

I've tried to tell my self that but it just doesn't seem to help. The fact that there are other semi-old and old people out there like me does help. Its like AA for Halo 2. Thanks guys!:D

8. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

If you ever come across Stickseler (my 11 yr old took over my name) on there he will kick you butt, He gets up everymorning at 6 and plays till the wife starts schooling @ 9 then if he does good in schooling he gets it for 1 or 2 45 minute runs during the afternoon. Hes even in a clan now and tracks his raiting all the time. I wish they could come up with a way for the chief to teach school he might pay better attenion.

On a side note, it you like the game get the 3 books, I'm halfway through the second one and they are pretty cool.