Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got my lift in!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Big_B_Murphy, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Big_B_Murphy

Big_B_Murphy 1/2 ton status

I am pumped!
    My lift 4" Tuff Country EZride lift came in Friday. Got it in and drove it Saturday. It is amazing what can be accomplished when the wife goes out of town for the weekend. Drives a little squirelly on the road without shocks, but that should be remidied by the end of the week.
    It may be ready to take to Tellico in May after all.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Take some pics?

3. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Cool. yeah I agree...you can get a lot done with the other one away. Though you do hear about it when they get back. Geez, I am not even married and get it from both barrels.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/icons/smile.gif post some pics /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Nico

Nico Newbie

Hi Big_B_Murphy!
    Im interested if you are satesfied with the tuff coutry lift kit, would be nice to hear from you when the shocks are installed.
    Have a nice week!
    bye Nico

CUCV M1009

6. Big_B_Murphy

Big_B_Murphy 1/2 ton status

Nico,
    I am very happy with the 4" Tuff country EZride lift. This is the second that I have owned. The first was on a 77K10 that was lifted when I bought it. It rode like it had no suspension at all. It was from upstate new york and was a big pile of rust. I couldn't stand how it rode. Bought the 4' Tuff Country mainly because it was about the most economical for what I needed at the time. The difference between what i took out and what I put in was noght and day. With the K5 I thought I was going to save some money buying something cheaper like rough country or 4WPW brand. In the end I went with something I knew I would be happy with, even though it was a little more money. After all you get what you pay for.

To those who want to see pictures--- Why sould I let everyone see how much of a POS my K5 is?? Just kidding. I am going to borrow a buddies digital camera and put some pics in the members rides section sometime soon.