Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got possibly the best email since March

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Last week I got an email, one of my friends from CAP in Colorado was in Canada workin on the big fire up there... I don't remember all the details, but something happened and he was hurt pretty bad... odds were really against him... Been pretty worried, but today this e-mail came:

"Hello to all. I have some great news and some bad news. The good news is that Raymond is awake from his coma and is doing fine. The bad news is that he has serve memory losse. He does not even know who his own friends are and family. If you can send photos are what ever to him then that would be awsome. He is really strugling to rember who people are and i can see it in his eyes as well. Here is were you can send anything you want to give him. Raymond Pacheco. *address removed* Thornton CO 80233. Thank you For all your thoughts and prayers. Black Hat Wildland"

So if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go be happy for a while, cuz this is the best news since I found out I'm an uncle /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hey cappy, glad to hear your buddy is ok... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif