Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just got some pics online...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlaznRebel, Jan 30, 2003.

1. BlaznRebel

BlaznRebel 1/2 ton status

Go to the link. More pics to come will have a build up of my cage next week or so.

2. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

nice both k5s are yours /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

Why aren't you parked on th f*rd?

4. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looking good /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Look at them sexy trucks! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Might add that in the pic with the three trucks the one on the far left (one with the lights on the roll bar) is a K10 sporting no lift and 38's The blazer is resting on 6" with 35's....and the bronco...well its a bronco... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Marc the axles are making their way under....this weekend should prove to be a progressive one...I expect down time to only be about another weekend after this one....just trying to get everything done and the lift all in one shot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. BlaznRebel

BlaznRebel 1/2 ton status

kick @ss glad to hear it. We were gonna build my cage this weekend but i got stuck pulling a buddies motor. It's his only car and he has a pinhole in the water jacket on #5 cylinder. With that he is getting water in the oil so we gonna weld it and grout fill the bottom end to fix anything else that might go wrong with the other cylinders. With the cage we put in it, he can sidestep the clutch @3500 and the motor dies it's hooking so good gonna put up pics of that too. Bring that blazer over so we can get some pics up and i can get this site built... Later /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif