Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just gotta ask

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What kind of stuff did you do to your brother/sisters when you were growing up. Kids can be mean to each other.

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i was chashing my little brother through the house, he ran onto the couch, i jumped on top of him and dislocated his sholder

i felt sooooo bad :(

3. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Fed my 2 year old sister mudpies. Buried or set fire to lil bros GI Joes. Teen years fights involving knives, frying pans, ball bats, cars, sticks. Pick a scenario, one of us boys did it to one of the others.

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Mega-wedgies for my brothers. Used to love to hang them from a doorknob by their chonies.....

5. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

I'm the oldest, 1 bro (7 yrs younger) 1 sis (4 years younger)

I held them down & farted on them a few times.

Sisteres barbies were BBGun target practice. Then barbie and her pink corvette became crash test dummies off our 10 foot deck.

Even though I participated, I egged them on to climb in sleeping bags and roll down the stairs in them

Me and a friend built a fort in the bushes and built a secuirty system using a brick in a tree and a trip-wire, and my poor sister came in to see what we were doing.

Oh the good 'ol days :D

6. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I used to chase my sister around the yard with a Nerf bat when she pissed me off. And I microwaved her Barbie dolls. I still think that was funny.

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

We had some fun...

I can remember my brother chasing my sister with a squirt gun,and he hit the lamp behind her with no lamphade,and the bulb popped like a firecracker!(*He got a beating for that one!)--and the christmas he took an eletric clothes brush thing used to remove lint from your clothes with a rotating brush--he held it to her head,and it sucked her hair in all the way up to the scalp!--and my mother had to cut off her hair to get it off,it was all tangled up inside the brush--another beating!(the brush thing was a gift,and my dad tried to take it apart and fix it,but it broke!--he was PISSED! :blush: )

We were always catching snakes,frogs,toads,and turtles and bringing hem home--we had a real good time at my sisters after-graduation party when 3 of my garter snakes turned up "missing"--but the screams of 20+ adolesent girls quickly alerted me to their whereabouts! :grin:

I can rememer him using me for a spark tester on his go kart motor one day when it would not start--"Hey Bob--here,hold this wire--crank! :yikes: :yikes: :eek1: --my introduction to the "Magneto" :angry1: :(

So when I got older,I passed the tradition on to my youger brother--"hey,Johnny,here,hold this wire.... :yikes: :yikes: :eek1:Gee--it IS fun when you do it to someone else! :D --but I was a bit more mellow,after my older brother giving me the treatment,I felt bad for my younger brother,so I didn't pick on him TOO much!.. :crazy:

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Big sister used to give her 2 little brothers Indian rug burn or fingernails in the wrist. Tattle tale to our parents, big sis's integrity was never doubted.

Little brother would tease big brother (me) into a slugfest then run up to our parents and finger me as the bully. I was grounded or whupped quite a few times while he laughed downstairs.

This may sound cruel but the worst thing I did to Sis. One day she had my shirt over my head pounding on my back (5 years my elder) and I had enough. Slugged her in the ribs as hard as I could. I think that was the last time she picked on me and we didn't talk for a few years.

It was all fisticuffs for us.

9. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I drilled holes in my sisters barbie's and crammed them full of fireworks. Me and a friend would give his little brother a weggie from hell, then bend one of his feet back and stick it in his underwear. Seeing a 7 year old hopping around on one leg with the other stuck in his underwear is the funniest thing you will ever witness.

10. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: That reminds me of the time my buddy and I talked my brother into licking the terminals of a 6V Lantern battery (the cube-shaped big mothers) :yikes:

11. dwoods

dwoods 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Never did anything to my sister but my brother I hit, punched, wrestled, and stuff to gross to list but we get along great and I would do anything I could for him and he would do the same for me. He almost was killed in Iraq and I could not think of how life would be with out him.

12. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

i drove my sisters pink corvette power wheels in to our swimming pool. but thats about it.

now i just always block her in the drive way so shes late for school (she use to make me late every day cuz she took about an hour long shower)

13. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

HAHA, there were plenty I did to my sisters and cousins, one I specifically remember was there was a Sesame Street Christmas, where there all Ice skating, holding hands in a row with Oscar the Grouch on the end in his garbage can. They were all skating really fast then let Oscar go and he went flying. Well my sisters mom, dad and I were at church one night in the hall and there are garbage cans with wheels that roll, we wanted to do like they did on Sesame Street, so my youngest sister got in the garbage can and my other sister and I grabbed it, started spinnging around really fast then let the garbage can go, my sister broke her tooth, lol.