Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just gotta do some venting (about the ex) *NOT CHILD FRIENDLY!*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Nov 11, 2004.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Me and my old lady broke up about a month ago (yes it's been a while, so KMA). Well we took a break on the account that she said I was DEPRESSING HER! Well, one week and 6 days went by and I finally confronted her. She broke down then and there and said that she was the one having problems and that I had nothing to do with it, she's sorry. SORRY HEIFER! I've been wandering around for TWO WEEKS trying to figure out WTF I was depressing her, and then she comes here with this CACA! So we break up because she says she doesn't want to hurt me anymore. I haven't talked to her since then. Well I take that back. She sent me two LAME ASS e-mails QUESTIONING why I was doing what I was doing. She said that in the TWO FAWKIN years that we dated, she's never known me to do what I did.

WELL LET ME TELL YA WHAT SHE HEARD I DID, THEN I'M GONNA TELL YOU WHAT I REALLY DID.

She heard that I've been going to bars getting drunk every weekend and that I went to a party, slept with a 350 pound whale beast human, and just made a total jackass of myself. She thinks I'm trying to get back at her for what she did.

Here's how it really went down. I don't go to bars...simple and clear. I find them boring. I'd rather be camped out in a field in my 4x4 with 300 of my fellow peers that enjoy doing the same thing, getting plastered. That's where I was that weekend. Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was a 350 pound behemoth out there, but I sure as hell didn't sleep with her.

That's how I was before I met her, that's how I was while we were dating, and that's HOW I'M ALWAYS GONNA BE!

It all boils down to me just not giving a **** any more. If she wants to pin some mental problem of hers on me to make her feel better, **** THAT! Ol' Ash here ain't gonna hang around to collect other's sorrows.

I like making people feel better, but she cut the line, set up a camp 400 miles on the other side of it, and tried to call me to her.

Now I'm back to the mentality that I possessed at Appalachian State: "**** IT!!!" Life was good then, and it sure is hell is gonna get better now!

Peace, I'm OUT!

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Email her back and tell her that the 350 pound whale beast was closer to 425 pounds. Tell her you had a real good time with Tons-O-Fun.

3. BigOrange90Jimmy

Oh yeah, rotunda thunder chunky was great...just roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

People are strange.....

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

rotunda thunder chunky?!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Hey man, dont let a bad woman take ya down.

Im glad you can see past this! We'll laugh about it next spring in Uwharrie drinking cheerwine. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Try not to yank the strap so hard this time, my tie rod is still bent! (yet my steering is so much crisper! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif)

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

So basically you resent the fact that she isnt perfect, you wont accept her apology when she admitted she was wrong you and expect her to understand that since you dont get drunk and stay out all night at bars but do this in the woods instead that she should just appreciate this?

No one is perfect or even remotely close to it, not you or your wife. Forgive, get some counseling and make a great marriage the #1 priority in your life. We are all pulling for you.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

I,ve been there done that. Hang in fellow member, things will get better. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Just forget about her , don't read her E-Mail , don't take her calls , don't waste your precious time on this . You aren't married or have kids with her , right ? So forget it and let time move her farther away from you while you concentrate on being YOU /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. BigOrange90Jimmy

Nope, not married. We had talked about it, but it was gonna be after she got out of school. I accept her apology, it was just shitty that she put it all on me, making my life hell, then flipping it around. It stressed me out so bad...

I was going along thinking everything was fine, then it just exploded in my face. I had no warning or signs to see it coming. It just happened.

...she was perfect though. Flawless...maybe she'll get that back one day.

11. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Its wierd when life seems like everything is perfect and then you get slapped in the face with reality. Even though we dont see the warning signs they are usually there, it just takes life experience to spot. No one can make you bitter......forgive and move on. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif