Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just gotta love Stephen

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Mudstud, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

You rock man. I just bothered him again on the phone for <font color="red">MORE</font color> info and a check up on some parts. It's bad when he gets on the phone and uses DANIEL as apposed to Dan. In addition to his patience he came through for me on a bearing that was a PIA to locate. I'm happy and look forward to it all gettin here. Actually, I'm not sure why I'm so surprised at his coolness, I've had that pleasure in doing business with him in the past. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Just thought I'd share a good experience.

2. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

You know what trips me out?? When You call ORD and no matter who you talk to, they remember you. The last Five times i've called, whoever answers teh phone, Stephen, James, whoever, they go "Oh ya, i remember you" One day i called to ask about Zero-rates and The girl who answered asked me, "So how do you like you're Doubler?" whats funny about that is i bought it used, and had only bought the gaskets and gotten the instructions from them, but they remembered me. Its not to often you find a company that cares enough to remember its customers as anything other than a credit card number. Keep up the good work ORD, you guys do indeed rock!

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Yep,

Stephen's getting to recognize my voice pretty well too....!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif What's really gonna be wild is when he finally meets all of us folks in Moab, and sees all his ORD stuff bolted to our K5's.....

It'll be like deja-vu all over again......

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol! yeppers, SW/ORD does own. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif its gonna be fun to follow the big green machine on those hardcore trails after BB'02 too! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

J

5. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

It'll be like one big happy homecoming! All our goodies returning to the nest, yada yada.
    It will be fun getting to see everyone using the parts we built. It's nice to know it's all working like it's supposed to.

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    You know what trips me out?? When You call ORD and no matter who you talk to, they remember you.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hmmm, every time I call there is a moment of silence and then they say they don't know me. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

7. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Steve who?

8. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

HA HA HA HA !!!!!! Good one!

Steve vs. Steve

Funny stuff..... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, is this man vs man or K5 vs K5? I think we know who'd win the latter. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

J

10. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Yes I agree with you.
    Steve is very helpful will answer anything a bought his truck, trips, new things coming out and remembers everything
    I knew this when I call (Hhoo god it's you again) with a groan /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

But seriously Thank you Steve for your help
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I can prb. make it even worse. My wife called them to order some parts for me for christmas, she started telling them what parts she needed and they said, "hey, you're Kyle's wife aren't you?" That got me in a little trouble /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif She didn't know that I called them THAT much

12. carolina custom

carolina custom 1/2 ton status

I had a hard time explaining all the calls to Colorado on my phone bill from my shop to my wife/bookkeeper! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif