Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just had to laugh at the Heep!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Just a while ago I was coming home from Folsom Lake and I was entering Hwy 50 on ramp at Sunrise, When this TJ Spangler ,Yuppified overpaid Geek thinks he can laugh at the sticker on my fender and trys to pull ahead /forums/images/icons/mad.gif ,well thats when I decided to show him what real GM HP is all about I blew by him like he was standing still /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . I stopped at the Chevron station at Power Inn and was refueling for the week, when finally this yuppy pulls up and utters I didn't realize that Blazers had that much get up and go! I just laughed and said thats why I drive a Jeep Recovery Unit! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Just had to share with all,It made my weekend all better beings how I didn't get to go to Blazer Fest! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago when I blew the doors off of a brand spankin new porsche /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . We were racing stop light to stop light at 3 a.m. and I got him by 1-2 car lenghts /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif untill we got to the freeway and he flew by like I was standing still /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif . But hey untill you get to 70mph, 4.56's and 35''s work great for a little street racing /forums/images/icons/wink.gif !

3. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I love these stories! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif