Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just had to say

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Grim-Reaper, Sep 21, 2000.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I called up ORD last night to order a steering brace and ended up getting Stephen Watson on the line. What a great guy! ended up being late to my second job we talked so long. He has some great stuff if you have never been to his site its http://www.offroaddesign.com He's dedicated to K5's so right up our alley! All the prices I have seen from him have been very reasonable. Looking foward to getting my steering brace next week. {wispering} he said he has a new shorter "Doubler" in the works that they are trying to get the easier to find NP205 manual version to work with. Hope he can get it to work, I have about 5 manual 205s that I can lay my hands on for a reasonable price but I havn't found a TH350 205 down here in the south at all except on BigJBears truck but he's sort of using it and might get mad if it was missing.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/

2. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Great to hear Grim!![​IMG]

I guess I'll have to chat with him too before I get too deep into my rebuild. Maybe run some ideas by him and get his opinions. All I've heard is good about him and by email, he has been very helpful to me as well!

Brian
    89KBlazer

3. bushwacker

bushwacker Registered Member

Good to hear of the shops that have real people running them. I'll be getting their rear shackle flip kit and steering brace also. Good guys deserve our support. Thanks for the input Grim. Bill