Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just have to ask

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, May 14, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

so, what do you think about this Magnum?

2. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

-yawn- Just another german car.. looks too much like a lowered pacifica, IMHO.

With the 300M & the Intrepid gone, all that Chrysler has going for it now is the trucks. BTW, the cummins will be no more soon, they're going to the mercedes diesel.

I'm sure Lee Iacocca had all of this in mind when he brought Chrysler out of bankruptcy and was just hoping for it to be run into the ground by the krauts.

Tom /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

4. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

the wife likes it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

The mercedes diesels are really good engines. I know the 4000 and 900 are almost indestructible. But when they do break! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Nothing on those things are cheap.

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I like it, I think alot of the Mopars this year are kinda cool, definatly alot better than some of the crap theyve had in th past.

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Hmm....in the list of features they forgot to mention Dodge's best known feature...

Crap transmissions!

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

One of my dad's childhood friends is a design engineer for chrysler. When my parents were in the great lakes for my brothers boot camp graduation, my other brother and dad got to test drive the magnum when they visited my dad's friend. Supposedly, it was only a prototype, they weren't going to mass produce them yet.

My dad and bro absolutely loved it, my brother said it was the fastest thing he'd ever been in. My dad said he'd buy one when they were release to production.

Hey Beast, funny you say that. I was going to take a job with chrysler (through my dad's friend) when I was around 18 testing tranny's. I would have had to drive back and forth all day on a test track, beating the crap out of the tranny. Sounded like fun for the first couple days, but they told me it gets realllll boring...

9. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Beast, funny you say that. I was going to take a job with chrysler (through my dad's friend) when I was around 18 testing tranny's. I would have had to drive back and forth all day on a test track, beating the crap out of the tranny. Sounded like fun for the first couple days, but they told me it gets realllll boring...

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet that job would have been fun......for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif You and your coworkers would've probably kept track of "kills" like fighter pilots do. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

"So how was your day?"
    "Pretty good, I killed 2 trannies.....how about you?"
    "My day was awesome, I blew up four!!"

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif