Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just makes you sick.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Apr 4, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

As I'm loading up tires to come home from the swap meet in Portland this last evening, my friend calls me from home and tells me he was 24 hours late. One day before he got to some yard sale where we live in Spokane, a guy gave away a Chevy 1-ton 4x4 complete minus the 350 motor he pulled from it. He just gave it away cause he didnt have room and he is moving soon. My friend was all bummed that he had missed out, and so was I.

Why on earth, if you have any idea of what parts are worth would you just give away a 1-ton 4x4 rolling frame? Well, someone got a great score.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You have a half dozen D60s and you want more? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Congrats to the guy who scored.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Holy mountainexplorer, you have a friggen lot of rigs! Nice work! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You have a half dozen D60s and you want more?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I don't have half a dozen. Only 5. It's an addiction. I can't stop. I say I'll be happy at 7. I try to refer my friends looking for a 60 to any deals I see cause I don't technically "need" any more, but if I happen to snag one first, they know exactly where its going and staying. My current "friend-Dana 60 want list" is at about 12 right now.