Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just my luck

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ABO, Jan 2, 2002.

1. ABO

ABO Registered Member

Jan 16, 2001
    So I go out to the ol' K5 to play with my rear window, which has a broken relay for my alarm system so I can put it up and down. I've just been driving with the inner tailgate cover off cause I accidently put the window down late one evening, got pissed then took it all apart and used a drill to turn the cable and put the window up. When I opened the tailgate last night, the friggin' thing almost fell off. The whole bottom of the rear floor pan was covered with cancer. Just in time for the holidays right. I'm guessing I'll be givin' LMC a call and checking out Peters article in the tech section. Horrible

<font color=green> ABO </font color=green>
    <font color=red> 88 K5<font color=blue>----</font color=blue>on 35's </font color=red>
  2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Feb 23, 2001
    Yikes! That always sucks when your tailgate falls on your feet when you open it! [​IMG][​IMG] Sorry to hear about your mis-fortune!

<font color=red>GOT MUD???</font color=red>
    My license plate reads:<font color=blue> 8 YR SUV</font color=blue>
    454/TH400/NP205 - 14BFF/D60/w/ 4.10s - 36" TSLs