Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just ordered tires from 4wheelparts and...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yunit, Jun 14, 2002.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Well I just ordered 5 38x14.5x15 TSL/SX's and I am already worried that I will be receiving the wrong tires. It was a good thing that I asked the total cost and the price per tire. When I asked about the tire price he mentioned the FET charge and what tires they were. The guy almost sent me a set of Thornbirds and also forgot to give me my $100 off for spending more then $1000. Well he said that the tires will take 3-5 days to be delivered; we will see about that. They better not jerk me off, I will rip them a new ass.

Also, does anyone have some 15x10 8 luggers?

2. procomp94

procomp94 Registered Member

Nothing against you but I kinda hope they do screw up. I love it when I see a good customer tearing those people apart. And also nothing against 4 wheel parts I've even got a couple friends a the one here but when they screw up they need a good ass chewin.

3. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

I just ordered my wheels and tires and they did just fine. It only took three days for mine to get here.

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

they took 6 weeks to get my 36x12.50 TSLs /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif they lost em TWICE

5. You should cancel your order and get a set form 90blzr, he will probably get you a better price on them. PM him and he'll get you a price. He is putting in the order for tires monday (5/17/02) Later -80K20

6. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

He checked on a price for me, it was a good price, but the shipping would have killed the deal. I live in New Jersey and he lives is California. The tires came out to $1170.45, that is with free shipping and $100 off for spending over $1000.

7. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

I ordered an ez locker for my front end and instead got a full detroit locker /forums/images/icons/grin.gif , sometimes screw ups are in your favor. I told them about it at the store but they said it as their fault and to just keep the difference.