Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just picked up my axles from Twiztid

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by solowookie, May 12, 2001.

1. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

Hey,

got my 14B FF, and dana 44 w/ 8 lug last night... they look like they are in GREAT shape, and I'm way excited...

a little to tired to be too excited this morning... [​IMG]

stopped by there and was planning on 15-20 minutes right, well this guys got a gaurage full of toys and almost 4 (yea thats right 4 hours later) I actually pulled out... got home at 1:00 am, but I think we both had a LOT of fun...

pretty cool guy, seems to have a lot of really neat ideas... he gotta post some project pics on this stuff! [​IMG]

I wanted to thank him for all the BS last night and the axles! [​IMG] (he's kinda short though... lol [​IMG]

<font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue>

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Thanks Jeff!

Had a great time, and the time flew-fast, had no idea we B.S.ed for 4 hours. Hit it off like we were buds right off the bat, Jeff (solowookie) is a very cool guy, friendly as can be! I hope we can hitt the hills togather sometime when we get our junk put togather. That would be awesome!! We both have alott of respect for Colorado K5 and it's members!!!!!!!!!

I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOME KIND OF COLORADO K5 CLUB THING HAPPENING.

What do you mean by the "kinda short" thing? I'm just not very tall[​IMG]

Twiztid

Let me know (Jeff) if there is anything else I can do for ya-

3. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

had a ball, that was a LOT of fun... my wife just laughed at me this morning...

as for the wheeling thing we'll definately do that!! maybe we can find a few others to go with that are in our area also...

you definately gotta post of pics of your spring setup... if I get down there again (which is only a matter of time) I'll bring my digital camera!

<font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue>

[​IMG][​IMG]