Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just RE-UP'ed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wasted wages, Dec 3, 2004.

1. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

Just RE-UP\'ed

Just resubscribed!!Looks like ya'll will have to put up with me for another year!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

This is really a great site and hat's off to the mod's and all that have given me help in the past year!!! The price of subscription is well worth the knowledge base here,,,and the wit and comedy here,,,well need I say more /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Just RE-UP\'ed

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

this site has helped me out to /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif this place has some good people

and <font color="orange"> wasted wages </font> well not on you reup it will pay you back + some /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Mine is coming due shortly as well. It is a great site and $25 is not much to fork out to support it. I'd like to see some kind of VIP or Executive Membership with some kind of benefit with a higher cost offered. I'm fortunate enough that I could kick down a couple of extra shekels to Steve for that if it was offered and it would help pay for the site (hint hint hint)......

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

haven't seen your name in awhile. cool /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif this place is the absolute best.you know /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif