Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just read me...lol

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Aug 23, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

An essay on four wheeling
    The issues involving four wheeling has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of four wheeling. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. Inevitably four wheeling is often misunderstood by so called 'babies', many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of four wheeling. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, four wheeling is quite good.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard four wheeling. I haven’t. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. Of course, four wheeling fits perfectly into the Simple-Many-Pies model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system. National
    Debt

four wheeling

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that four wheeling is of great importance. It goes with out saying that the national debt looms over four wheeling this cannot be a coincidence. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing four wheeling now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

Take a moment to consider the words of jazz singer Vatusia Tuigamala 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] He was first introduced to four wheeling by his mother. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then four wheeling makes a good case for being the icing.

Since the Renaissance four wheeling has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
    Conclusion

In summary, four wheeling is both a need and a want. It sings a new song, it stimulates and always chips in.

Let's finish with a thought from star Sigourney Cruise: 'I demand four wheeling, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing

[3] Go mad for four wheeling - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books

http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

make yours and post up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

An essay on Boobies
    Are you sitting comfortably? I really, really like Boobies. Remarkably Boobies is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the easily lead, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Boobies.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. A child’s approach to Boobies demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Status, Security, Fame - Boobies, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. To put it simply, people like Boobies.

Economic Factors

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We shall examine the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers. Oil
    Prices

Boobies

How do we explain these clear trends? Seemingly oil prices is in financial terms 'holding hands with Boobies.' Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.

Political Factors

Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing chalk and cheese.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by one of the great political analysts Kuuipo Rock 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with Boobies, that this highlights an important issue. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to Boobies.

I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for Boobies?
    Conclusion

In summary, Boobies has played a large part in the development of man in the 20th Century and its influence remains strong. It collaborates successfully, invades where necessary and statistically it's great.

The final say goes to the award winning Whoopi Kournikova: 'It's been nice educating you.' [3]

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

An essay on monterey jack cheese
    Man's greatest achievement? Perhaps not, but can you afford not to read on when I am about to tell you about monterey jack cheese? In depth analysis of monterey jack cheese can be an enriching experience. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, there are just not enough blues songs written about monterey jack cheese. It still has the power to shock global commercial enterprises, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of monterey jack cheese. Here begins my indepth analysis of the glourious subject of monterey jack cheese.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, monterey jack cheese irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Nothing represents every day life better than monterey jack cheese, and I mean nothing. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to monterey jack cheese, again and again.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with monterey jack cheese. We will primarily be focusing on the Fish-Out-Of-Water model of economics. Cost
    Of
    Living

monterey jack cheese

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? My personal view is that the cost of living will eventually break free from the powerful influence of monterey jack cheese, but not before we see a standardised commercial policy for all. Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing monterey jack cheese and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing chalk and cheese.

In the words of style icon Bonaventure Bootlegger 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with monterey jack cheese. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to monterey jack cheese.

While monterey jack cheese may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.
    Conclusion

In my opinion monterey jack cheese has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It inspires, influences the influencers, and most importantly it perseveres.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Shania Love Hewitt: 'I demand monterey jack cheese, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Bootlegger - Take It! - 1961 Viva Books

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about monterey jack cheese, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing

you know, i never thought i would ever go that in-depth in researching cheese /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

An essay on dirt
    Issues surrounding dirt can never be over analysed. I really, really like dirt. Remarkably dirt is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from global commercial enterprises, who just don't like that sort of thing. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on dirt and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he must have been referning to dirt. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course dirt bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.

Nothing represents every day life better than dirt, and I mean nothing. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees dirt, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will study the Inter-Spam model. Taking special care to highlight the role of dirt within the vast framework which this provides. Oil
    Prices

dirt

The statistics make it clear that dirt is a major market factor. Of course oil prices plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love dirt.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Comparing dirt and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing dirt now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of award winning journalist Vatusia Skank 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] What a fantastic quote. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was dirt.

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires dirt, and what's more human than politics?
    Conclusion

In conclusion, dirt plays a large part in the lives of all. It enriches, influences the influencers, and is always fashionably late.

I shall give the final word to star Justin Lennon: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: dirt ROCKS!!! [3]

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

An essay on beer games
    In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of beer games. At first glance beer games may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst the easily lead, obviously. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of beer games.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with beer games. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. A child’s approach to beer games helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - beer games is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will study the Simple-Many-Pies model, as is standard in this case. Housing
    Prices

beer games

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? Clearly housing prices world wide are driven entirely by beer games. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing beer games and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

In the words of the uncompromising Vatusia Shandy 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] He was first introduced to beer games by his mother. History tells us that beer games will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.

I hope, for our sake that beer games will endure.
    Conclusion

To conclude beer games may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It enlightens our daily lives, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest, and statistically it's great.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Elvis Paltrow: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: beer games ROCKS!!! [3]

[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT

[2] Shandy - Ice Cold - 1994 Pitter Patter Publishing

[3] It Magazine - Issue 302 - Spam Media Group

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

An essay on doing milfs
    The subject of doing milfs has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. Underestimate doing milfs at your peril. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that doing milfs is rarely given rational consideration by so called 'babies', many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of doing milfs. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet doing milfs cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Did I mention how lovely doing milfs is? It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

Our world is driven by supply and demand. We shall examine the Inter-Spam model, a classic economic system of analysis. Housing
    Prices

doing milfs

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Even a child could work out that housing prices, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by doing milfs due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Perhaps to coin a phrase doing milfseconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing 0

In the words of the star of stage and screen Bartholomew H. Amster 'The success of any political system can only truly be assessed once the fat lady has sung.' [2] I argue that his insight into doing milfs provided the inspiration for these great words. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.

Where do we go from here? Only time will tell.
    Conclusion

In conclusion, doing milfs is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It establishes order, provides financial security and is always fashionably late.

I'll leave you with this quote from Courteney De Niro: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without doing milfs.' [3]

[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT

[2] Amster - The Popular Vote - 2002 Worldwide Publishing

[3] Go mad for doing milfs - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LMAO beater_k20 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif