Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just rolled end over end today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75k5, Jul 23, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

In a 2 stroke golf cart..

My friend blake has a couple lifted and such 2 strokes with mods and no body to them, went and had some fun this morning..

well Blake told me to get crazy and I did!!

assalted a near vertical hill at full throttle, popped the front in the air at the top with the back just reaching the crest of the hill..then went vertical, started to come back so I bailed and jumpeped to the side..

landed right by my head and on my legs, broke the steering assembly.. the hight of the hill or "wall" as I like to call it was a good 12 to 15 feet /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

Just plain crazy, snapped the shaft right at the box, total parts at his cost 30 bucks and we fixed it in an hour, had fix a wire on the battery too, just two days ago we broke a steering wheel while jumping it /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Nice cheap fun, I am going back when it get back from vacation in a couple weeks, i will bring a video camera, nice to have something cheap you can beat on and not worry about it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Besides they have over 500 sitting in the back for parts

His dad owns a-1 golf carts, they also have a tow cart that we used to tow it back, has a tow bar and a lift with a winch.. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

way to fun, I need to find a wrecked cbr or a snow mobile so I can get mine started /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

Shawn u need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif. Sooo are u giving up rolling blazers /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif and starting a new sport. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Yet none of it sounds any different than a regular day for Shawn /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

When I saw the title i thought, thats the only thing he hasn't done to the K5, but after reading it I'm not surprised and look at the bright side... You can still do it to the k5 LMAo!!!

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Another project , your lucky your single and your girl is young /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yet none of it sounds any different than a regular day for Shawn /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that is true, sad thing is i am there most of the time. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. pauly383

Since y'all have this time free daily , why don't you haul the rest of my trash to the dump on Tomahawk for a little BEER money /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. supersize75k5

sorry I leave tommaro for..SAY IT WITH ME DAVID...

ALASKA /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. pauly383

I keep forgetting your trip . Would of sucked if you broke YOURSELF riding that cart huh /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    sorry I leave tommaro for..SAY IT WITH ME DAVID...

ALASKA /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the more that u rub it in that u are going to alaska the more i start chanting /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif up the 86 hood, /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif up the 86 hood /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. supersize75k5

[ QUOTE ]
    I keep forgetting your trip . Would of sucked if you broke YOURSELF riding that cart huh /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I starting thinking that while driving over there this morning..I am thankfull I didnt get hurt, I am also glad I didnt have a seat belt on other wise I might have a broken back or neck..or be dead, 12-15 feet is a big drop, a golf cart falling on me and driving my neck into the ground would not have felt good..

then again I may hve not got the chance to feel it or anything else for that matter if it had of happend that way /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

snapped that steering wheel and shaft clean as a wistle.. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

13. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Since y'all have this time free daily , why don't you haul the rest of my trash to the dump on Tomahawk for a little BEER money /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am allway looking for ways to get BEER money. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. pauly383

Come over Sunday we can BS about it , maybe lift a tire or two down the street

15. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

I might just do that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    In a 2 stroke golf cart..

[/ QUOTE ]Boooooooo!! And to think I was getting excited when I read the title of the thread. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

17. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

that was the funniest part of the movie JACKASS, wrecking those golf carts, I laughed so hard I was crying. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    I might just do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Sat night my house at 5 or 530 . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

Sounds good to me but i might stop by marv's first. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

HELL YEA, i love reckless fun.w my friend and i used to rent cars just to smash e'm.there's nothing like crashing a new car.the parking brake would usually be gone in the first five miles. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifpart of the fun is asking for another car when you bring the first one back.the look on thier face is priceless. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif OK start with the flames for making ins and car prices go up /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif