Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just saying hi

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DannyandHeather, Oct 28, 2006.

Hello, this is Heather, haven't been here in a while, just wanted to say hello!! Haven't been able to do much to the Blazer, so hopefully we can be back soon with some new pics.

So how is everyone?

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

lol, whats up w/ all of the Fresno people and staying up till all hours of the night...rofl.

On another forum I'm part of there are a bunch of Fresno guys and we are always on super late. ;)

-Avery

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

hangin in there , how are you guys?:D

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Don't believe him!! This guys been to hell and back recently. He's a damn hero and we love him!:D
    Welcome back on the boards.......fresh blood again!

so, err.....have you been chopped lately?

Dontoe.....over to you!:D

4. boggerless

you are too kind Mark.uncle Don made me a girlyman.HA HA HA

5. I am up late cause I took a long nap. Avery what message board?

We are both doing well, trying to get over these dumb colds!! But can't complain things could always be worse!

6. Avery4jc

www.gmfullsize.com

good guys over there...

hey what church do you guys go to? I'm over at College CoC on First/Bullard by the PG&E power plant.

-Avery

7. boggerless

you guys need to PM MT BURB.Bern is a good man,and his wife Daniel knows whats up!!:bow: :bow:

8. Actually Avery,

We do not attend any church at all because the Lord has taught us through His word (The Bible) that we are living in the time of the final tribulation period at which time all churches would no longer have the presense of the Holy Spirit. We are warned in 1Peter 4:17 that judgment must begin at the house of God (the churches) and just as God departed from national Israel during his first coming and then we began the New Testament church age (sacrifices, ceremonial laws, etc were done away with, which were all a shadow of things to come - The Lord Jesus Himself who is the sacrificial Lamb of God whom all of the ceremonial law sacrifices were pointing to) so in like manner the Lord has departed from the corporate churches as we are quickly approac hing His 2nd coming and the end of the world. Remember that there are two churches spoken of in the Bible, there is the coporate church (the earthly church) in which throughout the New Testament era was attended by both the true believers (wheat) as well as the unsaved (tares) and then their is the other church spoken of in the Bible, the glorious church of God, not made with hands, which is eternal in the heavens. In fact the Bible has been forewarning us that there would come a time when Satan would take his seat (meaning "to rule") in the temple of God (churches) and be worshipped as God (2Thessalonians 2:3-4). People will say "No, not in my church, yes there are some unfaithful churches out there but they are not all bad, my church still uses the word of God" but remember that the Lord has warned us that Satan is transformed as an angel of light and the demons come as ministers of righteousness (2Corinthians 11:13-15). Ofcourse one of the most common evidences today of the unfaithfulness to God's word in the churches is that they are twisting the scriptures and teaching lies and God has warned that He will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie! (2Thessalonians 2-11). One of the most common lies being taught in the churches today is that salvation is simply accomplished by saying a certain prayer or asking Jesus into your heart, but they fail to test that teaching under the careful scrutiny of the Bible and everything that the Bible teaches. So millions and millions of people are going along day after day thinking they are saved and have no worries of ever facing eternal Hell because of something that THEY did, putting their confidence in themselves when the Bible tells us that it is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man (Psalm 118:8). They are many many many other scriptures to show this fact from scripture that the pastors are not teaching and the people are blindly trusting what a man says rather than what theBible says which must be our ultimate authority!
    Have you ever heard Family Radio? In Fresno its 90.3fm, for others, not sure what the station would be in your area but if you visit their website (www.FamilyRadio.com) you can find the station in your area or simply listen to a live feed through the internet. There is a live call in program that is heard M-F from 5:30pm-7pm, I would really like to encourage you to listen to it (even just a part of it), it is a huge blessing to hear the truths of the word of God being taught in these days of spiritual famine we are living in now.
    I could talk about the things of the Lord all day long but I better stop here for now :-)
    I pray that these truths will fall upon open ears (but the Lord's perfect will be done!)
    a sinner saved by grace,
    Danny and Heather

9. Avery4jc

:eek1:

Now thats something to think about.

Give me some time to digest that.

-A

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hahahahaha, religion......

11. I completely understand, take your time, but remeber to look in your Bible and read it. Compare scripture with scripture. Don't beleive me, believe His word. Ro 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message we love talking about our Lords wonderful word!

12. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

x3, once for each of my hands.

13. Avery4jc

Oh D&H don't worry about RJ and TSGB...it'll take some getting used to just don't ask questions for now. ;)

rofl

-Avery

14. ha ha no prob! I take no offence!! Thanks tough!

15. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I learned the hard way a while ago that religious persecution (towards, or from) is not a healthy thing. In the interests of keeping things peaceful around here, I'd recommend not pushing the word of your religion too hard.

[/mod]

On a friendlier note, are you recurring members, or n00bs?

16. Avery4jc

agreed but they are new around here and I wanted to get their stance...most people (including Danny & Heather) hopefully know that this type of board isn't the place to push your religion.
    It's just too touchy and this isn't the place for it.

But I was interested to see their stance. Over time everyone's true self comes out.

-Avery

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I just thought it was so funny because I never have seen anyone on here so old school hardcore

If they're happy with it....

18. For sure we aren't throw it in your face. Its just not right. Just answering questions. I appreciate the questions, but we aren't trying to make people believe it, thats not our place.

We are noob members I guess, lol. Loved the site after a few days and became members.

19. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Phew! :waytogo: Welcome to CK5, in all it's greasy glory!