Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just some pics of my stock truck........

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hi pinion, Oct 17, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Here is my stock 85 .......just thought i would share . Rust free ,California sheet metal. I am the 2nd owner of this truck, and i bought it from an old man.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

clean /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks.I think im going to keep it stock /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif afterall. It runs good,works fine, or if i eventually do lift it, go with a 2-4 inch,thats it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

NO TEARING IT UP!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    you must be crazy

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I know, its too clean to wheel. I dont know what to do with the thing /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Nice Truck! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    I know, its too clean to wheel

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hell No! Let's go Bro! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

In my new first gen........mabey.I want to sell this one, and get a beater pos dd,or a cherry all black first gen /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I really wanted a first gen all along....... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Beleive it ir not , i got 10 k into this thing........ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif STOCK!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Oh and YES,,,that is in the background a high performance 86 buick cetury /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif,its got more body damadge than any of our vehicles /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i just cant kill that car, no matter how hard i try /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

whats with the oil stains in driveway? Leaking? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Come on now guys bring it on with the poser stuff, after today,,,,,im in the mood /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

yeah from somewhere.....its supposed to do that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Baaa , no one cares about clean stock trucks anymore /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Looks nice! I'd throw some 33's on it and call it a day! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

sweet truck, I concur, a set of 33x12.5's would make it

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks guys .I was thinking of doing something with the friont too. Ive noticed it "sags " in the front... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif its higher in the back. Shocks mabey?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

16. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

a 6" lift with 35's would cure that sag! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif