Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just stopping in

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Jan 19, 2005.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Been a little while since I posted so I thought I'de give ya'll an update. Right now my 97 Grand Cherokee is in my garage getting a few mods done to it. It will be on 33's sometime in the near future. The K5 hasn't changed much yet but it's next on the list for a few odds and ends. Hopefully it will be riding on Fox air shocks by summer. The Burb is parked for the winter and I'm going to paint it before it comes back out along with some other stuff that needs done to it. I'm still debating converting it to 4wd. And the kicker to it all is my new daily driver, I now own an 89 Bronco XLT with a 300 6 banger and a 5 speed.:crazy: Been extremely busy with all of the projects and working a lot. I guess I need to get my arse in gear and renew my membership here. Oh well that's all for now.

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

turn coat. wasn't there a nissan or something in your future? I forget I saw something on MAO I seem to remember was you.