Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

just thought i would share

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudhog, Dec 2, 2000.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i am an archery hunter over here in oregon and was hunting thanksgiving morning and got a real nice 5x4 black tail deer that will be going in the oregon record book 4 archery black tails the taxidermy shop said that it will score around 125 i am having it mounted. i would have posted sooner but i was trying to get a pic online to share first but my buddies scanner is not working right (and i am to cheep to buy one)so as soon as i can get it scanned i will post a pic if anyone would like to see it. to keep this k5 related i used my k5 to get there only about 8 to 12 inches of snow:( i used my k5 to pull him out and to bring him home lol oh and when i get the pics scanned he is on my tailgate anyway thanks 4 listening

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Congrats, Shannon! Where did you get it? I always hunt (archery too) down at the coast range in a place called God's Valley (up by Hwy 53 near the Nehalem Fish Hatchery) for elk and deer.........and on Sauvie's Island for deer.

Glad one of us got an animal this year! Can't wait to see the picture.

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

3. mudhog

i got it up in the bagby hot springs area (thunder mt.)i hunt deer,elk and bear up in this area chased around many deer and elk this year up there one giant bull that i just could not get close enough to:( oh well he will be there next year. oh by the way are you going on the x-mas tree run with us (obh) on sat.the 9th? if so i will have the pics with me just incase my buddy cant get his scanner to work right

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

What a great story....

If it ain't a Chevy, don't raise it up!

5. mudhog

well my buddy just sent me the scanned pics is photopoint.com the beast place to post or is there others that are better?

6. mudhog

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

8. mudhog

meeting time and place saturday dec 09/2000 9:00am at mt. hood info center departure at 9:30 cb channel 28 will be lots of fun so far about 10-15 rigs going hope to see you there i would love to see your ride if you dont see us just give a yell on cb 28 to the oregon bush hackers