Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just to dispell any "RUMORS"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by readymix, Dec 8, 2006.

1. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

When you are all dressed out in your cool 2nd chance vest, safariland holster, radio, MK-18 and M-9...... You really do feel like you are on the discovery channel SWAT TV show.

That is until a 9MM Simuntion hits you in the back of the hand from about 6 feet away.:eek1:

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Sim rounds ROCK!! and they are really 7mm... lol

4. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

We have them in 9MM, also available in .38 cal. Both the M9 and the MK18 are chambered in the same 9MM. No 556 available.

But yeah it is fun to fire a nearly real weapon at someone.....knowing well that it will hurt if you get them in the right spot. The CQB trianing in the best. If you get shot in the rooms you are always less than 3 meters away.

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I want that stuff. I mean, my apartment would be ****in wrecked, but we'd have an awesome time doing it.

6. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    yep sim rounds are cool. Fire out of your actual gun, They just change the barrel. Same sound, kick, and feel. The sim rounds can cause some injuries though if they hit parts like fingers.

paintball can be a blast also. Especially when you go full auto!!

7. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Sims hurt a little more than a paintball though. Still fun.

8. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Rubber bullets rule!:bow: :bow: :bow:

9. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If the King of Weaponry thinks so, I'll have to agree!!! :thumb: :rotfl:

10. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

yeah an old codger taught me to take a round when reloading the shell, put the powder, wad, and then twist and press it down into gelled up cold parafin wax to create a fake round that hurts like hell when you get shot with one. Guess who filled their glock 35 series 40 cal with wax rounds for a week and shot people who knocked without entering or who tried to eat the food in my fridge....bwahahaha. people just stopped coming over entirely for a while. haha

Remington

11. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

while thats probably true. gettin hit by 15-20 paintballs a second will make even the biggest man drop.

Don't believe me, I'll break out one of my guns and prove it to you any time.

12. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Young man, it is behavior like yours that gives Texans a bad rap. ANYONE who fires a real gun, with ANY type of projectile, at another person in fun, is asking for a lawsuit or a serious whooping. Have you stopped to consider what a wax projectile would do to an eye????????

13. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

You shot them for knocking without entering ? What did you do to them if the made it through the door ?:rotfl:

14. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nothing worse than a paintball or airsoft. I have an airsoft pistol that I shoot everyone with. At close range, eye shots are an extremely remote possibility.

15. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

to clarify it wasnt just anybody, the few guys I did it to I have grown up with, and these antics gone back and forth for years......also it was usually in the leg or back, no bare skin, and yes alot of the times they feel like they own the place so they walk in un-anounced at all times of the day. I also load them with a half load of powder so most of the time that 40cal felt like getting hit by a paintball gun with the velocity cranked up a little since the wax is semi melted.(ask me how I know) I also have better aim then to accidentally shoot somebody in the freaking eye or throat...or any other sensitive region for that matter.......paintball guns are way more innacurate then my glock...

Remington

16. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I believe you. I got hit by 10 or 11 of them faster than I could even realise what was going on. It was all up my torso and right arm. The worst part is that I got shot up that bad by a 10 year old.

The M16's we have can run full auto but the sim rounds don't fly very straight past about 10 yards. I know my paintball gun flys straighter longer than that.