Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just to waste bandwidth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Here are some Saving Silverman quotes for your enjoyment /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wayne: So Darren tells me you're a psychologist.
    Judith: That's right.
    Wayne: I'm in a related field.
    Judith: Really? What is it?
    Wayne: Pest and rodent removal.
    Judith: How is that related?
    Wayne: We both help people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wayne: Dude!
    J.D.: Dude!
    Wayne: Why didn't you answer the door?
    J.D.: I'm eatin'.
    Wayne: So?
    J.D.: I don't answer the door when I'm eatin'.
    Wayne: Since when?
    J.D.: Since always.
    Wayne: I never knew that.
    J.D.: Well you didn't know a lot of things. You didn't know I was gay.
    Wayne: Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
    J.D.: I got three balls.
    Wayne: Shut up! God!
    J.D.: Dude. Dude. Dude!

Judith: Have you ever had a girlfriend?
    J.D.: Yes... No!
    Judith: Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a man?
    J.D.: Which man?
    Judith: Any man!
    J.D.: You mean like a tall man?
    Judith: Sure, whatever!
    J.D.: 'Cause I don't like tall people, they bother me!
    Judith: What about a short man?
    J.D.: How short? Some times people can be too short, that's weird like midgets!
    Judith: Have you ever fantasized about having sex with any man, any man at all?
    J.D.: Does that include celebrities?

Coach Norton: So, did you off that bitch?
    Wayne: Yeah
    J.D.: We offed her good!
    Coach Norton: Good, what'd you do with the body?
    Wayne: We um...
    J.D.: Ate her...
    Coach Norton: You ate her?
    Wayne: Yeah...
    Coach Norton: Hell boys I'm proud of you. That's the best way to do it!

J.D.: Comingtoyaaaahaaaa

Wayne: Our enemy is wicked, so...
    J.D.: Dude, she's Freddy Krueger.
    Wayne: Damien.
    J.D.: Dude, she's Vader.
    Wayne: No! She's the Emperor.
    J.D.: Yeah, but with really great tits.
    Wayne: Ok, now Sandy, that girl, she's a real nice girl.
    J.D.: Ah, yeah.
    Wayne: She's a sweetheart.
    J.D.: Dude, a saint.
    Wayne: A goddess.
    J.D.: A princess.
    Wayne: No what? She's kinda like Mother Teresa.
    J.D.: Yeah, but with way better tits.

J.D.: [I love Jeeps] you, replacement-friend!

J.D.: Die replacement friends!

Darren: I love you too, Judith.
    Sandy: Judith?

J.D.: Do you want anything to drink?
    Judith: Scotch on the rocks
    J.D.: Do you want ice with that?

Coach Norton: When are you going to get hitched there, son?
    J.D.: Actually I'm not, I'm GAY.
    Coach Norton: Oh... me too!

J.D.: Dude, what does a mime look like when he's having sex anyway? Probably like,
    [making obscene gestures with his hands]
    J.D.: 'I'm a mime! I'm a mime!' Ha ha ha!
    Wayne: Dude, mime's don't talk.
    J.D.: They do when they're off duty.

Judith: It took balls. Big balls.

Darren: I don't think I'm gonna be real comfortable with these things on my nipples.
    Wayne: I can put 'em on your balls.
    Darren: The nipples are fine. Nipples work.

[After Sandy has left with Wayne and J.D.]
    Mother Superior: Damn! Lost another one!
    Nun: Son of a bitch.

J.D.: Hey Sandy! It's me, JD, I went to high school with you, remember?
    Sandy: Um, no I don't think I recall-
    J.D.: Yeah, c'mon. Remember?! I went to prom with a tux painted on my naked body?
    Sandy: Um-
    J.D.: Yeah! And then I spilled punch on myself and everyone could see my dong?
    Sandy: No, JD, I really-
    J.D.: Oh yeah! We had chemistry together and I tried to light a fart with the Bunsen burner and I ended up singeing my balls...still can't grow hair on my left nut. Sucks.

Wayne: You're not gay...you're just confused.
    J.D.: Yes, I am gay. Oh HEY! Do you wanna be gay with me?!
    Wayne: NO!!!!!

J.D.: Maybe she's a herm.
    Darren: A what?
    J.D.: Ya know, a herm. A little puss, little dick.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Gotta love that movie.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

darn right... I'm about to go rent it right now... or buy it if I can find a cheap used one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Also gonna rent Splinter Cell because that's a cool game and I'm not very far along in the game yet, gotta buy that eventually too....

Laterz /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

WHOLY CRAPPARONI!!!!! They didn't have a copy of Saving Silverman in the for sale section... So I rented it... and Dogma... and Splinter Cell... $15! I don't remember paying that much for 2 movies and a game... oh well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Then I went to apply for a job at the Best Western because I'm gonna be needing a job again soon, and I enjoyed working in the hotel biz for the last year (current one is just a 30 day temp)... They reenforced my negative thoughts toward the place and my not wanting to work there... GAWD DAMN what a bunch of idiots they have working there, don't know where to send me for a job application (how did they get a job if they don't know where to apply /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif) so I was sent to the restaurant... But the nice lady in there told me where and when to get an application, but I'm damn sure not going in that hotel again... Should've kept my promise from a year ago to never go in again. My ex-girlfriend worked there for a short time and I took her dinner once... and she showed me around the hotel... their tiny rooms are very very ugly for $119 starting price, the front desk clerks don't know jack squat, the little old lady working at the guest services desk is half deaf, and the place is like a giant maze /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyway.... that's my story, I'm gonna watch Dogma since I haven't seen it yet (Jay and Silent Bob are the bomb, dude!!!) then Saving Silverman then I'll prolly play Splinter Cell... laterz... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyway.... that's my story, I'm gonna watch Dogma since I haven't seen it yet (Jay and Silent Bob are the bomb, dude!!!)

[/ QUOTE ] Anything Kevin Smith(Silent Bob) touches, kicks arse.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

dogma- /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    chasing amy- /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    clerks-haven't seen it yet
    mallrats- /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    jay and silent bob strike back- /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

anything by kevin smith is good. funny guy. great sense of humor. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

ivenever heardof any of thesemovies ya'll are talkin about, not a one

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    ivenever heardof any of thesemovies ya'll are talkin about, not a one

[/ QUOTE ]
    do you live in a cave or under a rock? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

R72K5
    CK5 Member
    [​IMG]

Reged: 03/05/01
    Loc: IL, the flat and dying land with no Blockbusters.

Fixed it for ya... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    you should check them out next chance you get... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif