Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just waked up...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Just thought you'd like an update... I'm off to the shower and then the CD store to pick up my copy of Lo Pro's debut CD /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Thanks for letting us know. Be sure to tell us when you are going to sleep /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just waked up

[/ QUOTE ]

My Engrish is more gooder than yors. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Speaking of Engrish... Funny site - www.engrish.com

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

HEY! Don't even THINK about hijacking my post, buster /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Umm... I went to every place in town that sells CD's... I left the one that's across town from the others to my last stop... and guess what? FYE didn't have it... Circuit City didn't have it... Sam's didn't have it... Target, K Mart, and Wal Mart didn't have it... it was at the last freaking store... I think I'll be going there for all my new release needs...

It's a pretty tight CD /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not fast and loud like, Static X, but I like it and recommend it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Who's hijacking? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In apology, I offer you some homo-sausage.
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    [​IMG]

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

DAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

You should go down to the closest trailer park and teach the trailer park girls "Whoring 101 (Honors)"
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

hmm... *looks out the window*... HOLY CRAP I'm IN the nearest trailer park /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hmm... *looks out the window*... HOLY CRAP I'm IN the nearest trailer park /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif