Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just wanted to say goodbye ! MY FINAL NIGHT!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BIG*RED, Jul 14, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

Hey guys and gals..

well its the 20th...my last night here..

i'll be lurking around on and off through the night..

i would go to the chat room, if anyone wanted to chat, but everytime i try to go there all i get is a red x..

so for those who are interested in chatting..

i'll keep checking here, every now and then,
    and i'll have yahoo messenger on....scr8pngmc..

later my brothers :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2005
  2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

great to have met you, you are a friend and asset to the site.

libraries,have free interweb acsess and cafes are good too even just to come on and say HI.

I truely hope your situation stabalizes, and you are able to find a place to live.

(see you should have gotten a suburban!!! more space!!:haha:)

be sure not to fall away, and forget us.

dave:cool:

3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Sianara...

Take care of yourself,and God bless!...best wishes to you on finding a new home and job...hope you stay healthy!!..dont forget to write!.. :crazy:

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Hopeing things get better for you and you get setteled in a good place.
    Ya know. You dont have to say good bye. you can still get on the net at coffee shops, bars, and the library for free. I post here all the time from my local coffee shop. They have a few PCs and a Wi FI network my lap top hooks into. Coffe shops aint bad places to hang out in. Never know who you might meet :wink1:
    Good luck man! keep in touch.

5. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

come back when you can craig....
    cam

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

like they said brother.stay here when you can.i prayed for ya.you are a cool dood to talk to on CK5. :D

7. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, hit the public library every chance ya get. Don't forget the Temp services. I've gotten several good jobs through them, including the one I've now been at for 15 years.

Hurry back now, ya hear?

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Best to you nd everything you'll be dealing with. Keep in touch, there's plenty of free access out there. Even if you borrow someone else's network for a while :whistle:

9. paulmoon

paulmoon 1/2 ton status

Good luck out there in that big bad world... :( . I'll miss you, so will the pig pen. Hope you find someone nice soon.

10. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

just checking to see if they have turned off my internet..and well as you can see its still on..yea!!!..maybe i'll get lucky and it won't be turned off till after the weekend...

i wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers..they really made me feel good.

a little update:

still haven't found a place to live yet, but l look everyday, and keep my fingers crossed.

the ex and i have been doing good. we have been talking everyday. and she has come over and spent some time with me allmost everyday this week. she even took me out shoping yesterday and bought me some real nice clothes..to nice, lol..i have always worn torn jeans and grease stained t-shirts..haven't had such nice clothes before..she spent 85 buck on a pair of jeans!!! :eek1: i usually get the 9 dollar k-mart jeans lol...

i told her no, several times, and told her i wasn't gonna let her spend that kind of money. but she just walked right into the fitting room i was in, grabbed my head in both her hands and kissed me on the lips( i was so shocked, susprised, and taken back, i almost fell over, lol) and then she told me to shut up.. :eek1:

it weird guys...ever since i told her about the things that happened to me in the past..we have been so close to each other, and she has been so nice to me..says she feels closer to me and now understands why things happened the way they did..

last night after we got back from shopping, she even made ME dinner, lol..i usually made her dinner..then much to my suprise..she drug me out side at like 2am, and we laid out on the front yard and just looked at the stars. and just talked..it was very nice..oh and we saw 4 satalites and 7 shooting stars..

so i guess we will have to see what will happen between us.. i know that we are not gonna get back together. but there definatly is something different between us..we haven't gotten along this well in a long time, everytme we have hung out this past week, she reaches out and holds my hand, she rests her head on my shoulder, and as of yesterday she started kissing me again...

and there is just something, i don't know what it is but its nice..she even told me that she plans on commming back to town at least twice a month. and said that she would be comming to see me both times, and at least one of the times she comes back..she isn't gonna tell anyone shes comming up. so that she can just spend that time with me, and not have everyone wanting her to come see them...

i thought that was nice. and i was extreamly susprised that during the times that we have been hanging out this week, several different guys have called her cell phone, and she answered the phone and told eveyone of them..that she couldn't talk or hang out with them becasue she was hanging out and spending time with me..and thats a first..she never told any of them when she was with me,

they all know who i am, they all know i'm her ex..and they have all been trying to hook up with her since they found out that we broke up..and they were all very upset when she told them she was with me..she even hung up on three of them. and then asked me, why can't they be more like me? :eek1:

well i guess thats enough rambling for now..i just wanted to say hi. and thank you, and update you guys on my situation..and tell someone about how happy and how much fun i have been haveing with the ex...its been a long time since i have had anything happy to talk about..lol

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hey buddy good to see you.

80 DOLLER PANTS!!! holy crap just dont work on your truck in them eh:wink1:

12. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

good to hear from you too!

lol yeah thats what i told her. i said "you do know how i am with my clothes?, i will be wearing these and something go wrong with the blaze and i'll have to get out and fix it, and these pants will get ruined"

she told that if that happens i better take my pants off before i work on the truck..she said "i don't care if you in the middle of town"..lol

but yeah, i have never had such nice clothes..she took me to a tommy hilfinger store, and spent like 300 bucks...

but i don't have anything yet..she said i have to wait untill my birthday next week before i can have them

on a side note, it was really nice of her to do that, but i could have used that money in helping me get a place to live..but her heart was in the right place, and she really wanted to do this for me..

13. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah thats what i thought or at least trying to pay you back for the money you lent her lol.

still cares its nice to have some one even as a good friend:wink1:

14. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

yeah i was just thinking about that..i was thinking hey wait a minute! she ows me so much money..then i started added it up in my head...and wow..over the past year i have lent her close to 3 grand..

but, i know she has used most of it to pay for college, and food, and bills..and i know she used her money that she had been saving for her move to san francisco on me yesterday..
    and she really wanted to get me those things..so i'm not gonna say anything..it made her really happy..and she did say that she will pay me back..someday...
    lol

15. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

:thumb: Good luck dude...

16. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

ttt

for the new message in the begining! :D

17. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

call if you need to.

please check in if you can:wink1: