Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just wanted to say THANKS to Ric at K5crawler.com

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Storm Trooper, May 2, 2003.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

<font color="red"> THANKS RIC ! </font>
    For making my truck your <font color="blue"> "RIG OF THE MONTH" </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    and thanks for the gifts too!
    Your site K5CRAWLER is really awesome.
    I have never won anything with my truck before so I'm thrilled that you picked mine out of all those sweet K5's.
    Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

Cool Man ,, looking at that bottom pic Im thinking to myself " gotta love those d60's " /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

His site is really getting cool. I need to update my pic with an action shot! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

ric is really getting a cool site going /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Yep, Ric has a really cool site.

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

that is a nice looking site /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Congrats!!! Very nice rig and great action shots!

I have got to get mine moving, QUICK !!! That is embarassing /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Mine is the only one on *gulp* ....pavement. In my defense, it was the first picture taken right after my 1-ton conversion was completed and only 1-day before my tranny bought the farm. Soon, though. Very soon.

8. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

Dave,
    thanks!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

that site really wouldn't be awesome if it didn't have everyones rigs on there. with that said, i would like to thank everyone that pitched in and submitted a photo.

also anyone that wants theirs updated or added please feel free to send me a PM or Email.

thanks again

ric

9. Storm Trooper

Just keep building it up like you have and soon you'll have all kinds of people hanging out there.
    For those of you that haven't checked it out lately, you should! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

You should have come to Tellico w/ us. Plenty of good photo ops there.

11. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Dave,

Congrats on the Truck of the Month! Good thing for me it's a pic from the front; last year I only saw the back of the Trooper /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Looks like you gave your new bumper a good workout on the Dump Bump. Whatcha gonna do next? BBC? Tube it out? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. Storm Trooper

Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    It says what I plan at the bottom of the 2nd page....(you need to click on the picture on the 1st page)
    [ QUOTE ]
    Crossover steering with hydro assist, Winch 9500i, New seats (Beard?), Digital Dash, Doubler, Rear Disk Brakes, Heavy Duty driveshafts, Interior roll cage with somewhat hidden exterior bars / skeleton, and who knows what else will come?

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif