Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just watched Battle Bots, British People are annoying

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, Jan 3, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

I like the whole remote control machines that atttack each other and it would be cool to build one, but I cant watch the show because of the really annoying British announcers and contestants. Like when they talk my ears cringe and my eyes get forced to squint. They say some really dumb stuff too, their grammer is all twisted. Maybe its just culture shock but they annoy me.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Not only are they annoying, they can't [darn] speak English.

I was working the courthouse lobby the other day and this one limey dipwad (I don't like the British, so kiss it) asked where the "staz" was? I'm WTF is the "staz"? Fortunately we have an a**hat that understands British and directed the lady to the "staz".

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I like the whole remote control machines that atttack each other and it would be cool to build one, but I cant watch the show because of the really annoying British announcers and contestants. Like when they talk my ears cringe and my eyes get forced to squint. They say some really dumb stuff too, their grammer is all twisted. Maybe its just culture shock but they annoy me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    dude i totally agree!!!!!!!! and the way they make that show off like WWF or something like that, i meant its stupid robots, i love watching it, but chill out people /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. mastercraftkpk

mastercraftkpk 1/2 ton status

America forced the USSR to collapse.
    "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall."

England continues to be befuddled by Ireland and gave Hong Kong back to the Chi-Coms.

What do you expect from such a group of dorks.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif