Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just went through the most horrible experiance of my life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jan 27, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So much so I can't even spell right[​IMG], I just spent the last 3 day's in family counciling with my step daughter at a rehab ficility, with over 30+ hours of intense theropy, counciling,AA meatings, lectures and group discustions, where I had to talk to strangers and express my emotions(and thats not me at all!!!)but I did it for my kid and my life and family. The thing is I don't think she cares at all and will end up in a foster home after this, but I did learn HOW TO LET GO (if any of you guy's know what that is)and I hope she gets it one day, thanks for letting me vent later

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Oh, jeez! I don't know what to say except good luck. I hope thing turn around for your fam.

Dave

Rehab is for quitters.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Daves-Pics>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Daves-Pics</a>

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey brother, it sounds like you had a harsh weekend. It also sounds like you're doing your part to deal with the problem and that's all anybody can expect of you.

We're here for you if you need to talk about it further(although it sounds like you've done enough talking for now[​IMG]).

Keep your chin up bro!!!![​IMG]

<font color=red>DIGGING AND DIGGING AND DIGGING</font color=red>

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh ya, Ive had all the touchy feely people crawling around in my head for too long now its just time to vent and relax, and trust me it took along time for me to feel comfortable with talking about stuff with you guy's and I never have to see you...Did I mention the food was so bad my wife and I could not eat it. I can't wait for a greasy cheese burger from a crappy fast food place to settle my stomach.[​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Good luck with it and I hope everything comes out for the better.

<hr></blockquote>
    If you can read this you aren't working on your truck, ..oh wait then how did I post this.[​IMG]

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey, good luck, I hope it works out. It takes good people to give up and go through something like that, and someday I'm sure she'll realize it.

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.

7. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

man I feel for ya, and I hope everything works out for ya... [​IMG] that has got to be incredibly difficult to go through, but its great you are willing to.

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wow, that must have been hard, but you sound like you're doing good. I'm impressed with anyone who is willing to do what it takes for the benefit of his family like that. I'm sure things will turn out for the best with the support she seems to have. I'll be praying for guys... hang in there! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

9. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Our family had to thru that rehab deal with my older brother.
    I was a kid at the time, so I wasn't totaly up to speed on what was going on, but defenetly knew I wanted nothing to do with it. - Yikes...
    -At any-rate, it kept me from repeting my brothers mistakes.

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted

10. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Good Luck, Bro ! I hope she get's things figured out !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i hope everything works out ok for you and your family if you need to vent feal free anytime we are all here to help[​IMG]

wheeling pics