Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just what america needs...ANOTHER GAY TV SERIES!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigBurban350, Jul 9, 2003.

1. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

I was forced to watch Entertainment Tonight for my English class, I just saw previews for the new homosexual show called "Boy Meets Boy", its the same thing as joe millionare but with all males. This is getting ridiculas. Once again, I do not like homosexuals even more.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: WTF is this ****** television show!?!?!?!

they just want to play with his plumbing,LOL

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jealous cause you didn't get picked?

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You gotta watch out for the homophobes, most of em are turd burgalers in the making... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    You gotta watch out for the homophobes, most of em are turd burgalers im the making... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

::pats Fumes' butt::

8. BigBurban350

Okay...Make fun of the straight guy...I stick the pussay and teets

So you guys wouldnt mind gay guys hangin around playin grab ass with their ass ramming butt buddy?

9. balzackks84

Who says they are going to be playing grab ass? They are there to do a job, not have an orgy in your living room.

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]

So you guys wouldnt mind gay guys hangin around playin grab ass with their ass ramming butt buddy?

[/ QUOTE ] Can't spell pussy or tits, but you had no problem with the words ass, gay ramming butt buddy.....Look out Bubba that closet doors gonna come flyin' open any minute..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

So you guys wouldnt mind gay girls hangin around grabbing your ass with their carpet munching buddy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck no, in fact Bubba needs some of that threesome action with two rug munchers right about now. Got way too much tension built up. Either that, or a couple of hundred pounds of C-4 and a junkyard...........

12. balzackks84

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Shits gonna hit the fan.

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Can't spell pussy or tits, but you had no problem with the words ass, gay ramming butt buddy.....Look out Bubba that closet doors gonna come flyin' open any minute..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm heading for the hills right now.........

14. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Shits gonna hit the fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's the fan that the shits gonna hit /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

15. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm heading for the hills right now.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, thats where I live! I'll go get the sheep ready for ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think Bubba meant Hollister hills for a little piggy action.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. BigBurban350

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spelled right or wrong I still know what it is...

I LOVE TO EAT PUSSAY AND LICK SWEET TITTIES. So your pretty much queer since your siding with the cock lovers...well it is a free country. Theres still free speech and speaking of...all faggots should be hated upon cause its wrong /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

18. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    all faggots should be hated upon cause its wrong

[/ QUOTE ] hatred is ugly... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I don't agree with the show either and would not let my son watch it, but to call someone a ****** and say they should be hated is no better than saying guys named Ken that go to Ferris state and drive suburbans are not able to understand basic problem solving skills and therefore should be erradicated from the face of the earth...Show a little compasion and a little less hatred... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spelled right or wrong I still know what it is...

I LOVE TO EAT PUSSAY AND LICK SWEET TITTIES. So your pretty much queer since your siding with the cock lovers...well it is a free country. Theres still free speech and speaking of...all faggots should be hated upon cause its wrong /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh sh*t, you just stuck something in your mouth, and I'm not sure if it's your foot or not. Damn, I can't wait too see all the replies you'll get. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif