Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just when I am all set to go!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

My boss hits me with a left hook, he says we have to work next Sat. that really F'n SUCKS, especially now that I have new drive lines in and ordered my new rear springs! SNITZ! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Man I gotta find a better JOB that pays better and allows me the weekends! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Tweety, I feel a summer cold coming on. Cough, Cough, cough, hehehehe. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Yeah Already sick this weekend for reals had rot gut yesterday bad! Can't be sick twice! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

4. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Well come down as soon as you get off of work. We'll save some beer for you, really we will. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

IF N I AINT TOO TIRED FROM DRIVE ALL DAY ALREADY BUT YOU NEVER KNOW? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif i MIGHT HAVE TO PUT OFF THE LEAF SPRING REPLACEMENT TILL THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND AND NOT WHEEL IT WHILE I'M THERE.? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

6. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

I know what you mean brother, many a time I've driven a big rig for 12 hours then climbed in the car/ truck and driven another 4 or 5 hours to do something on a weekend. It's probaly coming on the trailer but my Blazer will be at BlazerFest this year. May not be able to wheel it, but it'll be there.