Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just when I thought it was done

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 11, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's snowing like a mofo here. Thought spring was here. Hope it doesn't hurt the rose bush I just planted last week.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Pics man, pics!!!

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

read the post I'm about to make and you will see why I think that is crazy!

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

wtf its may! It was like 84 and humid as hell here today, frickin surface of the sun teachin somebody how to change brake pads.....ok ok, Im fat, so to most people it was rather nice and pleasant today.

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Yup.

Yesterday I got a sunburned forehead by noon. At 6:00pm we had golf ball and larger size hailstorm with widespread damage. Today it looked like the oregon coast with heavy drizzle and fog. Powerwashed a house in the rain, now I know I'm nuts. Supposed to be 70's by Saturday.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

4 days ago it was in the 70's, for the last couple days it's been raining, this afternoon it started snowing, there's atleast 3 or 4 inches on snow on the ground. I'd take pics, but it's night and I'm not going out in that cold chit.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

News is calling for 8 to 14 inches tonight.

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Let it rain and let it snow, i love the rain and snow better than the summertime. :)

9. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

you should move here then...

If you love rain,snow,and crappy weather more than sunny warm days,you need to move here!--I'll glady trade places with anyone in CA,AZ,TN,MO,AR, or any other more livable climate than here!--we got 9 FEET of snow last winter,we are under a FROST warning tonite--its going to rain for the 4th weekend in a row(there goes my swap meet! :mad: --again!)--and even the "good" days usually are windy as hell in the spring..

.I hate this place with a passion--you spend half your life just waiting and wishing for a good day to work outside--right now its sunny,55 degrees,with a 30-40mph wind--yeah,its a "good" day :surepal: :surepal: ..and your sick more than well due to all the cold raw damp days and wind here..and its a poor place to live if you have arthritis too,or respiratory problems...and few if any legal places to go off roading any more near here too... :mad: