Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Just wondering

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Who do groups like the Sierra club support ?? I have no idea and I'd really like too know who the people what too close down the trails I enjoy support.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

They are in cahoots with the Green party. Nuff said /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, just thought wheelers might be intrested in who they support. We all know what thier aggenda is, and how it effects all of us. It's just one more thing too think about befor ya head off to the polls this fall.

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's just one more thing too think about befor ya head off to the polls this fall.

[/ QUOTE ]
    So is this a sign that Paul is gonna stand up for His rights and Vote this year /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    It's just one more thing too think about befor ya head off to the polls this fall.

[/ QUOTE ]
    So is this a sign that Paul is gonna stand up for His rights and Vote this year /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Uh, I can't vote. Convicted felon. Oh the shame of the stupity of my youth. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Does that run out like the 5 year limit on Concealed carry?

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Nope.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Perhaps You could get in touch with Your local Congressman or Senator and see about getting a pardon. and show them that You have changed Your ways.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Perhaps You could get in touch with Your local Congressman or Senator and see about getting a pardon. and show them that You have changed Your ways.

[/ QUOTE ]I've thought about it, but with a conviction for selling meth, it's hard. I think a few more years would probley help. Biggest problem is I got popped in 2 states at the same time in a sting operation. I only did time for it in one state,(the other ran thier time along with the other at the same time) but still have the conviction in the other state as well. So I doubt I'll be able too vote, leagly own a gun (Ooopps, I do have a few, but not at the house, and not in my name. Kinda nice having a friend that's a cop that holds them for me.) anytime soon.