Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Justice is served

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

So, this guy decides that he likes to molest little boys. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

He gets away with it for many years until ..... CLICKY

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

It's a shame he lived.

2. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I hate to say it, but being molested at that young age is probably why he is behind bars now.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

kill zem, kill zem ALL.

j

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Wonder what was going through the bastards mind when he realized the dude wasn't a kid anymore... and was pissed /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

and it's not a bad thing that he lived... Now he can be beaten several more times /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Back in the mid 80’s a friend’s daughter was molested. Anyways we caught the bastard before the cops did. I was there when this punk got 4 staked down butt naked to the floor in a barn. Don’t ask me how they got it but they got the piss from a female pit bull in heat in a cup and pored it on the molesters ass. Then they let the male pit bull in on him. I’m sure you can figure out what happened. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Anyways the cops found a naked bleeding child molester on their door step at like 4 AM.

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    The former victim's mother called the encounter a "fluke" but added that it was very "therapeutic" for her son.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's therapy...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Back in the mid 80’s a friend’s daughter was molested. Anyways we caught the bastard before the cops did. I was there when this punk got 4 staked down butt naked to the floor in a barn. Don’t ask me how they got it but they got the piss from a female pit bull in heat in a cup and pored it on the molesters ass. Then they let the male pit bull in on him. I’m sure you can figure out what happened. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Anyways the cops found a naked bleeding child molester on their door step at like 4 AM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of reminiscent of the "staking them down on an ant hill naked and pouring sugar/syrup on them."

10. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

That rock's! All child molestor's should be executed, there are some things you just don't do.

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I totally agree with you

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I dont know... I think having all thier skin peeled off and being given an iodine bath over and over for many years would be a pretty decent way for them to live.

That or they can walk a treadmil or ride a bike for the rest of thier days... they get the choice, either make the electricity to power the chair... or absorb the power from the chair.

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

we could always contract out our child molester death penalty cases to our new-found friends in Iraq. I hear they have a plastic shredder that hasnt been used in months. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

btw top, glad to see I made someones sig. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j