Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

k-5 for sale IN WA

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by red77blazer, May 30, 2005.

1. red77blazer

red77blazer Registered Member

pm or email or call EMAIL RED77BLAZER@HOTMAIL.COM PAGE AT 360-582-8180, OR CALL AT 360-316-9595
    350 Engine-new Crank And Rebuilt Heads
    Rebuilt 350 Trans-h/d 2nd Gear
    203 T-case- Rebult Last Year
    14 Bolt Rear- Ff
    D44 Front- Needs Ring And Pinion To Match Rear, I Will Install If Interested
    Custom Rear Bumper
    Custom Snorkel
    York Compressor- Mounted But Not Hooked Up
    Dual Batteries
    Autometer Oil/trans/coolant
    Custom Exaust
    Light Rack
    4 Suspension
    3 Inch Body
    Great Articulation
    Extra Rear Driveline
    I'll Throw In A Dana 70 Rear Axle With 70 K On It Ready To Go The Way It Is
    Too Much To List Let Me Know Any Questions- Page Me At 360-582-8180

100_0271.JPG

100_0274.JPG

100_0278.JPG

100_0286.JPG

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

You forgot the price? Condition of the body, rust, dents, etc? :dunno:

3. red77blazer

red77blazer Registered Member

if someone is in the area and wants to buy the truck i hope the'll come take a look and see the rust dents and interior.
    price- unknown-any reasonable offer will take it.

the best offer is 2800 right now, its a 4x4- yes it has rust yes it has dents yes the interior is not pretty but its the work thats been done that brings the value. its not a mint condition vehecle by any means. but i paid 2700 when it was in stock condition and 7 years later, it is anything but stock, i have spent more than anyone could ever expect to pay and more than anyone could ever expect to get out of their project vehicle.
    it has rust in the usual places, if your looking to restore a k5 look elsewhere, if you want a k5 thats on its way then keep asking questions, about two years ago i forged rivers in arizona and had water past the windshield wipers and dash a few times, so there is no radio, there is not too much of a drivers seat, but since then it has a new trans and rear axle, t-case, driveline.

If this scares you sorry for wasting your time, if this excites you then call or email.
    i also have a th400 for sale that needs a rebuild, i can rebuild it for you if you need, and thye dana 70 is for sale too.