Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

K-5, S-10 Misc. motors ect.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by conoverbandit, Dec 29, 2003.

1. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    :PENDING: may be sold,
    89 K-5 this was known as "the general" on this board, I got it with intention of building up but, looking for a running k-5, I plan on keeping the rad.support,grille off this but the hoard of tranny coolers and all the other coolers go with it, as does the dual batt. set up, has 350 FI that supposed to run, I have not tried to crank it yet though.Cut body, trimmed wheel wells, solid body, rhino lined except for the part I tried to get off, recoated it with bed liner though.No tranny,t-case or axles like it had, there is a set of 10 bolts inunderit so it can roll though.Have clear title (from another state)Also have a top to go with it if interested, I'd like to do some swapping for a HD-44 and 14 bolt FF or sell for ?? cash.With or with out axles that are currently under it. This would make a great rock crawler again.......

[​IMG]
    :PENDING LOCAL SALE:87 S-10 blazer, 2.8 needs overhauled or just replaced this is the 2nd engine that I know of in this thing and it's rattling just like the old one did.But still runs I drive it a couple times per week (sigh) but good over all, has 2 rust holes just starting on each side in front of rear wheels, brush guard from a ranger /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif has lund visor w/lights running boards w/lights good wheels and tires, in this pic you'll notice the rear is covered with a tarp, this is cause when we bought it the rear window was out of it, but it has been replaced since this pic was taken.Tranny/t-case is in good cond. 4x4 works good, has a/c (needs charging, but worked this summer) cruise(i did'nt hook it up when i put this motor in it) and most of the regular goodies s-10's have Would like to get $1,000 OBO or trade for bone stock k-5

Also have couple 350 chevys, mostly parts or builder motors
    Also have a 77 350 "rocket" olds engine was running when pulled, 400 pontiac "project"

Also have Misc. axles, d-44 front (6 lug) 10 bolt front, 12 bolt rear, 10 bolt rear. any interest let me know. also have a few k-5 doors and tail gates, all power good for innards i guess. anything else i think of I'll add here so check back, i may list something you need.

2. Rockin

Rockin Registered Member

Is the K5 dash bezel decent?

3. conoverbandit

There's 2 in there, i think they both for 81 up k-5's one's broke the other looks like it needs cleaning not broken if ya still intherested i'll try to get a pick of it.Thanks

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

we need s-10 fuel tank sending unit assembly, can you help ? or anyone else ? for a 92 s-10 pickup.. but i dont know if are same between an s-10 pickup and s-10 blazer ? i know tanks are way different though.

thanks

5. conoverbandit

Sorry, don't got one here, but i will check with some friends around and see if i can help ya out.

6. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Buy any chance have a oil cooler, just the condenser part. I already have the sandwhich plate and lines.

7. conoverbandit

They's 4 different coolers on this k-5, I don't know how the fan pulled enough air through all that to cool the engine /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I'll have to measure them but they all pretty good size.Make offer lol.

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry, don't got one here, but i will check with some friends around and see if i can help ya out.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

one thing that i just realized is that a friend has an entire rolling s-10 chassis that he wants gone out of his yard, maybe it has what we looking for, i JUST now remembered that, im gonna see if he is around in a bit.

humm.

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

if ur parting the s-10 out..i need a radio, red driver side door panal, and the viser would be neat to!

10. conoverbandit

Sorry, Not parting the s-10, selling whole or will drive till it won't drive anymore lol
    Thanks

11. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

im interested in the k5's dual batt. setup if yur willing to give it up. thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. Rockin

Rockin Registered Member

Let's see some pics....

Thanks

13. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Rockin pics of what??

14. conoverbandit

Big d have interest on "whole" thing on another board, if this guy backs out i might just part what's left. If i do you'll be 1st in line for that set up /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

16. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

if you would look to see if one of them has lines that run back to the oil filter, I need a factory cooler to hook to my line, they have threaded end, I tried using a tranny cooler by just clamping rubber lines to the ends of my cooler lines, but it is leaking /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif, so need the original set up.

Krennen

17. conoverbandit

TTT,
    I have a very good possibility on blazer K-5 but nothing in stone yet...........

18. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

TTT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif